When an animal attacks you

Requested by: sassygumdrop5

For anyone who also loves Borderlands like me, I maked a Borderlands X Reader Scenario book! Please check it out.

Tony:

He bought you a dog. It was excited and you also were. So were playing but it accidently cut you so cried. Tony looked up from his phone where he was posting a selfie on Instagram. He quickly picked you up and said it was an accident. You said it hurts so Tony did band-aids on the cuts before kissing it. you giggle and hug him. He smiled and hugged back.

Steve:

He was walking with you. You licked your ice cream when suddenly a bird bite it but it also bite your hand so cried. Steve slapped his hand so it would fly away. He picked you up and said not to create a scene please. He went to Pepper since she lived close by. She took care of the wound for you. You said it was a mean bird. Steve said he will give it a scolding when he meets it. you giggle and said he's awesome. Both held hands as Pepper was doing the medicine chest away to some closet.

Natasha:

You were playing in garden. You turn and saw a dog. You loving animals went to it. it barked so you giggle and take the tennis ball. Suddenly it jumped so did arm infront of face. It put it's teeth deep in so cry for your mother. She ran out quickly and threw her beer bottle a tit before she picked you up. She did you to hospital to get it stitched close. She said to stop loving animals so much. You said it looked nice. She stroked your hair and said to just first ask the owner if you can pet it. You nod and smile when she kissed your temple.

Clint:

He and your older brother both practicing archery. You notice some cat so giggle and chased it. clint looked before he cursed when seeing the cat let it's claws go across your palm. Clint ran before picking you up. So he did a bandage around the three cuts to stop it from bleeding. He searched the medicine. He finally found it after destroying half the bathroom. So he did whatever he could to make the pain go away. You cry and say now you hate cats. He said it was one. You yelled you hate them. He sighed and looked at the five cats you once took in because you felt bad for the cats.

Bruce:

You were saying you want a dino. He laughed and said they all died. He pointed and said he has to use the bathroom. So he left. You pout before seeing your turtle on it's back so laugh. Turn it. pat it's shell but it suddenly bite your fingertip so cry. Bruce came back, still trying to do his belt better. He asked waht happened so show the bleeding finger. He cursed and took care of it. he kissed it and explained even pet turtles can bite.

Thor:

He was taking you for a walk when you notice a parrot. The woman leaned down so you can pet it. thor and her talked. Suddenly the parrot bit your finger so cry and hug Thor's leg. The woman quickly said sorry so Thor said it's nothing. He got Natasha to band-aid it since the band-aid kept hanging on Thor's hair since it's sticky and such. He said he will never leave you out his eye again. You nod and hug his leg so he rubbed your back.

Loki:

He and you both staring at the cat. He asked if it's dangerous. You poke it's fur when suddenly it scratched your hand so cry. Loki kicked it out the window before doing the band-aid on the cuts. He said he will kill it the next time. He put his hand on your hand and rubbed it with his thumb so ease the pain.

Bucky:

He said he needs to babysit Steve's dog. You slide off the sofa before rubbing it's belly. It barked happy. So both hyped up. Bucky was about to pour coffee when you scream making him drop it. he ran to the room and cursed when seeing the dog accidently cut your arm. He said not to worry. He washed the blood away before doing a band-aid on it. You had fear of the dog now so Bucky asked for Natasha to watch the dog. She said okay. Steve was a bit annoyed because he asked Bucky but then he noticed how scared you looked around his dog so forgave Bucky.

Peter:

You were petting your guinea pig. Look at Peter when he asked what your doing. You felt the guinea pig begin nibbling your finger so let it. he threw his bag so jump a bit. Felt sharp pain in finger tip but ignored. Peter asked it's name. He looked and cursed. He took your finger. There was a tiny bit of blood sliding down. You cry when seeing it. he said sorry for making you and the guinea surprised. He didn't have a band-aid so he just took some paper and did it around your finger. Then he put some tape on it so it won't come loose.

Dr Strange:

You were petting the cat one of your friends told you to watch. Suddenly it bited your finger so yell 'Fuck!'. Heard your dad yell not to curse. You yell it bite you. He came in with some medicine and a band-aid. He took care of it before he said it was an accident. You said you know.

Deadpool:

You were going for a walk at night with your father to spent some time together. Suddenly an owl flew on his arm. You laugh and said it's cute. Wanted to touch it but it bite you so cry. Suddenly a sword went through it so scream. Your father smiled and asked if you wanna eat owl. You yell of course not. He threw it away before taking you to the house to go get the finger healed.

Nick Fury:

Your inside half the time. In school are no animals. And when you are outside, your father always has someone watching you for safety. So can never even get a small cut because the agent he sent would help you in time. You do get annoyed from it now and then.