When you suck your thumb while sleeping

Someone asked what gender the reader is: BOTH! This book is for both girls and boys.

Sorry that updates are slow, I'm playing all the Borderland games again so that's taking most of my free time. (Love Handsome Jack!)

Tony:

He came home and went to his basement to work. He almost got a heart attack when he saw you sitting there all silent. He asked what wrong is. But got no reply so he did the light on. That's when he noticed you were sleeping while sucking your thumb. Pepper came and said you waited all day for him. So Tony took pictures before saying he will put you to bed. He left carrying you to your bed.

Steve:

He couldn't find his shield. That's when he saw you in it, sleeping. Sucking your thumb. He just picked up the shield and did your thumb out your mouth. Your face frowned so he quickly said not to cry. He kissed your forehead before taking you out his shield. He layed you in your crib and watched you sleep. You kept trying to suck thumb but he pulled your hand away everytime until you stopped.

Natasha:

She was searching you because somehow you crawled out your crib again. She finally found you in the kitchen cabine. Sucking thumb while also a cookie. She sighed in relieve that she finally found you. She took you out and took the cookie. You cried and open eyes. She shook her head saying not to crawl out. You just giggle and swing arms to her face, trying to make her smile. She couldn't stay mad because you were too cute.

Clint:

He couldn't find you and your brother. He jogged down and sighed. You and your brother had taken popcorn and began watching a movie. You had fallen asleep on your brother while sucking thumb. He picked you two up and layed you both in your bed. He kissed your heads and smiled while saying. 'My troublemakers.' He was way too proud of how you both sneaked downstairs without noise, maked popcorn and watched a movie.

Bruce:

He is trying to teach you to stop sucking your thumb. So he entered your room and saw you hugging the plushie he once bought for you. Your thumb in your mouth. But you were too cute so he let you. He took a picture and sent to Tony, bragging about how cute his child is.

Thor:

He woke up from a nightmare. He smiled immediatly because you were infront of him. Sleeping soundly while sucking thumb. He stroked your hair before kissing your forehead. His hand held your tiny hand so he knows your still there.

Loki:

He ran around, trying to find you. He asked Frigga. She said she saw you trying to walk to the garden. So he threw his head back annoyed before running to it. he was confused when he saw his helmet between flowers. He took it up and tried not to laugh. You were in it. you looked like you were uncomfortable because you were a bit too big for the helmet. Sucking your thumb. He asked why you keep running around. You just maked a weird sound making him smile.

Bucky:

He was watching a movie when he felt your head hit his metal arm. He freaked out but then he calmed down because you looked fine. He said not to suck your thumb. He tried taking it out but you did your few teeth in your thumb so he let go. He said your getting many teeth. He stroked your hair before kissing your head. So he also fell asleep after he put you on his stomach so you would lay comfortable.

Peter:

He was bored so he maked you a crib out of his webs. You giggle and played on it. peter kept freaking out when the webs began swinging a bit. But soon you fell asleep. Sucking your thumb. He freaked out and said not to start such a habit. He took your thumb out but you woke up and cry. He yelled to suck it then. He pushed your thumb back in your mouth so cry harder. Tony stood at the door, filming it. Peter yelled for him to help. Tony just shook his head saying not his child.

Dr Strange:

He watched you layed on the Cloak of Levitation. Your thumb in mouth. He frowned and said not to do such a disgusting thing. He did your thumb out your mouth with magic but you did it back in. He facepalm. So that's what he had to do for the next half hour. Finally you stopped making him proud of himself and you. He clapped making you wake up and cry. He just mumbled a curse word before saying he's sorry.

Deadpool:

He keeps forgetting you can't re-grow a limp like he can. So he took his knife and did it to your thumb. Luckily you woke up and began crying. that's when it hit him. He laughed awkwardly and said he really needs parenting classes. He picked you up and said never to listen to him. You nodded making him give an offended look.

Nick Fury:

Natasha entered one day and said you suck your thumb lately. So Nick went home to you. And indeed you were sucking your thumb. He sighed and picked you up. He took your thumb making you wake up. He just said good awarness. Then he gave a lecture about why sucking your thumb is bad. But then after it he remembered your only a baby and he's only saying some random words to you. He facepalmed and did you in your crib.