He gets you a guinea pig

Tony:

Your dog dead so were sad. Tony got a phone call from Pepper saying your still crying. Tony went to a pet shop but there wasn't any dogs only a guinea pig. So he bought that. He gave it to you. At first you hated it but then found it cute so hugged your dad. He just stroked your hair and said Pepper will buy it food later.

Steve:

He knew you were lonely everytime he's gone. Most of the time he tries to get an Avengers to babysit you but they are also busy most of the times. So he got an idea. He came home and handed you a small box with holes. You open it quickly since you love gifts. It was a cute quinea pig so pick it up. You hug your dad before running off to go play with it.

Natasha:

One of her friends died and they owned a guinea pig. So she gave it to you. She said to keep it safe or her friend will come haunt you. You cried and said you will love it more then her. She was taken back a bit at your words and said love it a bit less. You giggle and ran off.

Clint:

Your big brother kept begging dad for a guinea pig so he got one. You got jealous and said you also want one. Clint sighed and said he's not rich. You cross your tiny arms and tried to give a angry look. Said he saves people for a living. He laughed and said your so cute. He said to share with your brother. You ask why. He said sharing is caring. You mumbled you don't care. He glared so ran to big brother, yelling you also wanna play with the guinea pig.

Bruce:

He and you were both walking. He held your tiny hand in his big one. You were looking around before spotting this cute small animal. Ran to the window and ask what it is. Your dad crouched down and said it's a guinea pig. You look at your dad with puppy eyes and ask if you can have it. He got nervous because he wanted to say no but your eyes were full of hope so he nodded. So he bought it and handed it to you. You just laughed and kept touching it's nose to see it's reaction.

Thor:

He went to Midgard with you. You were been excited for been back on Earth. You jumped up and down before running to a window while holding your dad's pinky. So both going crazy over this small creature. You pointed at a board which had Guinea Pig on it. so both bought it and were just going crazy over it, totally being late to Fury's meeting Thor had.

Loki:

You begged him but he doesn't want a little useless animal in his house so he shook his head. So you asked uncle Tony since he's rich but he said he's not ready to be thrown out the window again.

Bucky:

He and you were both bored. You ask if you can get a guinea pig. He threw your jacket so both went to the pet shop. They didn't have any so you cried. So Bucky slammed his fist down and demanded so the cashier nervously said there will be more tomorrow. So the next day went back and got one. HE smiled seeing you happy.

Peter:

He ran home and yelled he found an abandon guinea pig. You might be a child but knew if it wears a name tag it has a owner. You pointed at the name tag. He pout and said he really wanted one. So both kept it thile he brought it to the rightful owner.

Dr Strange:

He was walking around the streets, trying to find where you ran off to. He found you at a box, petting something. He picked you up and said not to touch things if your not sure if it's sick or not. You cry and said it's so lonely. He looked and saw a guinea pig sitting in the box. He sighed and took it with him. You cleaned it before feeding it. asked if you can keep it. Your father sighed and nodded since you looked happy with it.

Deadpool:

He ran in and said he found a pig. You stare at him confused. He said a guinea pig. You roll eyes before taking it from him because he had it in a grip that could choke it to death. You pet it and ask why he brought it. he shrugged and said someone dropped it. you sighed at your father's weirdness. So both washed it before keeping it when seeing it's not sick or anything.

Nick Fury:

He knew your lonely so he brought a guinea pig home one day. He called you down so you ran down. Hug him before asking what wrong is. He crouched to your level and showed the little animal. You smile and thanked him. Hugged his neck so he rubbed your back. You ran to the sofa and played with it. He just watched you with a smile before leaving again.