When you two play Hide And Seek

Requested by AdrianLovesMarvel 

Tony:

You were bothering him so he suggested a game of Hide And Seek. You hided and he just continued his work. He got scolded by Pepper for making you think he actually wanted to play.

Steve:

You were bored. He noticed and suggested a game of hide and seek. You smiled and nodded. Hided. He found you easily since you're a toddler and thought hiding behind the sofa was the best place. Him being an awesome father of course acted like he couldn't find you which maked you giggle.

Clint:

You wanted to be the seeker. He hided. You couldn't find him for 2 hours. So asked aunt Natasha for help. She and you found him in the vents.

Natasha:

You only played it once with her because she couldn't find you. You thought she left you forever. She had to comfort you for an hours before you stopped crying so much.

Bruce:

He wouldn't play it because he would get too scared and worried that you would get injured while hiding. He even worries that you would run away when playing it.

Thor:

You two played it all the time. But once you hided behind Odin's chair. Thor couldn't find you since no one is really allowed behind Odin's throne. Frigga kept making faces when Thor didn't look. Thor was worried that Odin would be angry but Odin just ruffled your hair. Thor just was relieved Odin wasn't angry.

Loki:

Loki thinks it's stupid to play this game so he bvarely plays it.

–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will add Bucky and then Peter soon. Just a random question; What's your favorite Marvel movie? Mine is The Avengers (2012). I