When you break a bone

Requested by: ShadowFang2

Tony:

He was angry at his suit. So once again, he threw something. But this time it wasn't a screwdriver but a whole metal box. It hit your hand so cried. He looked and panicked. Pepper ran downa nd asked what that was. She took your hand but it was bruised so she rushed to the hospital. Tony kept saying it's nothing bad but your middle finger was broken. You did your middle finger to him and said it's broken. Tony couldn't help but laugh and nod thile Pepper slapped his back head.

Steve:

He threw his shield but it never came back so he went. He saw it had hitten your arm and you were kicking it. He chuckled but did bring you to the doctor because you kept saying your arm hurts. So apparently the shield wasn't nice and had broken your arm a bit. Steve kept saying sorry but you point and said the shield needs to say it. So he had to hold the shield infront of you and speak in a silly voice for you to forgive the shield.

Natasha:

She turned but accidently hit you so you fell into the glass coffee table. You cried so she picked you up and said sorry. You kept complaining over your toe hurting. So she brought you to hopsital and you had broken your toe. So you were treated like a prince(ss). Natasha would bring you food or do what you ask because she felt bad. You giggle and said you feel like a princess/prince. She pat your head and said you are one.

Clint:

Clint was chasing your big brother. He accidently bumped into you so you fell into the stack of chairs from the birthday party a week ago. Clint and brother froze when the chairs fell on you. Clint quickly threw them off and picked you up. He kept yelling he's sorry. Mother ran in and brought you to hospital when seeing something poking your upper arm. So your upper arm was broken by the heavy chairs. So mother let Clint sleep on the sofa thile your arm was better.

Bruce:

Everything in the house is babyproof so breaking a bone or even cutting yourself accidently is impossible. And since the lab door is always locked you can't go in there. So never broke anything so you grew up being really careful.

Thor:

He was letting you try to lift his hammer. He was watching amused but the door opened and Frigga entered. He got up but accidently hit the hammer so it fill on your little toes. You scream and cry. He cursed and picked you up quickly. He kept saying it's okay while Frigga glared. So your little toe and big one were broken due the heavy hammer. Frigga and Odin scolded Thor many times. So Thor kept saying sorry thile your toes got better.

Loki:

You were playing with your powers. He entered and yelled he told you not to. In surprise let the small ball explode. The pain in hand maked you cry and do hand to Loki. He cursed when seeing your bone poking your wrist. So he rushed you to the hospital. So got a cast around it. Told him to write something on it. So he wrote 'Sorry princess' on it. He kissed it before saying not to play with your powers. You nod.

Bucky:

He was just calmly sipping his coffee. You ran in after a game of soccer. Screamed you injured yourself. You did leg up and your bone was poking it. He spit his coffee out and rushed you to hospital. So got a scolding. He stared before asking if you won. You nodded. Knew he wasn't mad just worried.

Peter:

He was playing with the webs. He turned and did a superhero pose but it hit you in the arm so arm went backwards but body didn't. He screamed and yelled you dislocated your shoulder. You didn't know what it is but he sounded scared so you also screamed. He ran around and then froze. He facepalmed and said there's a hospital. So he picked you up and swinged you two to the hospital. He kept asking if you need anything but you shook head. He felt so bad so he kept staying by your side.

Dr Strange:

You were in the cloak, rolled all up. You were falling asleep but suddenly it moved so screamed. Fell against the wall and cried. Dad ran in and asked what that was. He sighed and picked you up. So he cursed when seeing your pinky broke. He said to stop being so careless. You point at the cloak so he went on it as he walked to the kitchen.

Deadpool:

He was playing with you but he accidentl let you fall. You broke your ankel. He just said it will heal like him. He wanted to sit but he froze. He remembered your not him and can't heal by yourself. He cursed and stole a Taxi before driving to the hospital. Almost a car crash on the way but got there in one piece.

Nick Fury:

You got into a fight at school even though your only a kid. He got into the office and glared at you before speaking to the principal. You were suspended for a week. He noticed the cast so crossed his arms. He said you better won or he will be more angry. You said your his child. He high fived you but then said your still grounded. You pout. So had to sit in room. He would only come to home to feed you and then leave back to his work to yell at the Avengers and everyone else.