When you hear them swear/curse

Yet again, requested by someone on Quotev.

Tony:

He swears a lot when his suit doesn't do what he wants. You at first were shocked but now always laugh when he does it.

Steve:

He was baking cupcakes with you. He put it in so now both waiting. Both readed before hearing the bing that said it's done. So both went. He took it but the tray was hot from the oven. He cursed and dropped it. You cried since ti took so long to make. He quickly wiped your tears after washing his hands. He said he will go buy some. So both bought new cupcakes. You point and said 'Langauge'. He was confused but then remembered he cursed a while ago. He said he's gonna stop letting you be babysit by Tony.

Natasha:

She doesn't care if you hear it or not from her because you probally already heard it in school. So when she feels like it, she will curse. She even lets you curse when it's needed. She doesn't let you curse for fun of course.

Clint:

He was practicing with his bow. He pulled it back and shot the arrow. It missed so he cursed because he couldn't focus and was mad. You heard it and said cursing is mean. He pat your head and said to go to mother. So you did. He cursed more but now was harder to hear because your upstairs with mom.

Bruce:

He accidently dropped some syringe and cursed. You gave him a shocked look so he said never to swear. You did hands on mouth and nodded. He stroked your hair saying your so cute. He cleaned it up before saying this is the reason your not allowed in the lab. You nod while standing at the doorway.

Thor:

He doesn't do it a lot but when he drinks a bit too much, he will begin speaking louder and with a swear word here and there. Fandral would just cover your ears so you can keep playing with your food without learning bad words.

Loki:

Loki entered the house. He was mumbling stuff about hating the Avengers. He said 'Fuck them'. But he didn't see you in sofa thile you threw a pillow at his face. Yelled cursing is bad. He said not when your mad. You ask if you can curse. He raised his eyebrow before asking if your mad. You shake head. He also shook his head. You pout so he allowed you to. You ran around yelling 'Fuck'. Found it a silly word. He just laughed when you tripped and yelled it. he picked you up saying at these scenarios you can. So both watched TV while he fell asleep. You just layed on his stomach.

Bucky:

He wanted to take something out fridge but a magnet flew to his arm. He yelled 'Shit!' in surprise. You ran in and hit him with your teddy bear. Yelled uncle Steve says swearing is bad. He said uncle Steve should stop teaching you things. You stop and gave a confused look. He said swearing isn't bad, it makes stress go away. So when one curses the other one knows their mad.

Peter:

He wanted his soda but was too lazy. He asked if you can go. You shake head while coloring. He noticed you didn't have paper but then he noticed your coloring his white bed sheets. He yelled 'Fuck! Stop!' and tripped over his bag. He rubbed his face before thilding you. He facepalmed and said not to color his bed sheets. You just laugh and did the marker against his face. Said he cursed. Eh mumbled sorry while trying to think of a way to clean the mess.

Dr. Strange:

You were on the cloak but he needed it so the cloak went from under you, resulting in you rolling backwards. You cry. Heard him curse so stop. He also stopped walking to you, in confusion he raised a eyebrow. You laugh and clap hands. He was still confused. You said he cursed. So everytime he cursed accidently, you laughed. He just cheered up when hearing you laugh.

Deadpool:

He curses a lot when gaming so you took over the habit. One time the neighbors knocked to come complain but they left when seeing Deadpool. You laugh and said they were scared as fuck. He high fived you so both continued gaming.