You get kidnapped/rescued

Tony:

You were waiting on your father to be done flirting with some women. Suddenly some man came. He kneeled and asked if your alone. You shook your head and pointed at your father. Said daddy is talking. The man smirked and said he will keep you company. He took your hand so you did first thing to mind, screamed for your dad. Tony quickly turned before he picked you up and told the man to get away from you. Tony walked away quickly while wiping your hand. He said you were smart for screaming. You smile and hug him.

Steve:

You were watching your dad running. Cheered for him when he came by. Felt some man tik your shoulder so turn. He smelled disgusting so ask why he smells so disgusting. The man said not to be so rude. He took your arm but before anything else could happen, Steve punched the man. You cried because you were in shock. Steve called the cops and held you. He said he will buy you some ice cream which maked you smile.

Clint:

Your dad was away on some mission. You sat on some park bench. Your older siblings had to watch you but they were more interested in playing with the drone. You felt some woman take your arm. She dragged you along so scream for your siblings but they were too busy laughing. The woman said you will be her child now. So were litterally locked in this woman's house for two hours thile Clint broke down the door. He arrested the woman and brought her to the cops. Clint was very angry with your siblings. He didn't trust them with you anymore for two years. Apparently the woman got drunk and she took you because she always wanted a child but couldn't.

Natasha:

You were just happily drawing in your crib. A man entered the room so look confused. The man smiled and said he's a friend of your mother. You knew this man wasn't because of the giant HYDRA logo on his arm. For some damn reason you were thought how to fight with everything so you took your pencil you were drawing with. Stabbed it in this man's eye before climbing out your crib. Heard the man cursing but ignored it and ran for life to the backyard. Then screamed thile your neighbors came to look. They called your mother and the cops. Natasha was so proud of you. She kept cooking your favorite food for a week.

Bruce:

You were twirling some syringe around. Your father left to the bathroom. A man came who had thorn clothes. He looked homeless. You step back knowing he is bad news. The man went on his knees so he's at your eyelevel. He asked if he can have the syringe. You shook head and said you are keeping it for your father. The man seemed annoyed because his eyebrows almost touched each other. Suddenly he dragged you along so you cried. Luckily Bruce was done on time and saw you being dragged by this man. He went Hulk style. He calmed down when you hugged him. Luckily it was night so no one really saw this happen.

Thor:

You were a princess so many people adore you. You were running around Asgard market streets. Your father warned you to be careful but you were a troublemaker. You trip so skinned knee. A woman kneeled and asked if your okay. You nodded but she didn't listen and took your hand. She dragged you into some alley making you cry in fear. She opened some door but stopped when Thor told her to stop. You got out her grip and ran behind uncle Loki's leg. Thor arrested the woman for trying to kidnap a child.

Loki:

You got much hate for being the child of this "monster". So were walking through Asgard. Some people were nice, others insulted you. Suddenly felt a slap on back head so fell. Cried at the pain. The man and his gang insulted you before they dragged you along. Tried to scream but mouth got stuffed with some napkins. All you could do was cry. But then you remember you're the child of Loki so have powers. But then remember your only a toddler so don't know how to use them. But luckily Loki always has a eye on you because he kicked the door in making it hit two dudes. He punched the one who held you. He wanted to punch them more so quickly take his leg. Hug it and thanked him. He said Earth is saver then for you.

Bucky:

Bucky was always looking at you because he knew one day HYDRA will try to take you. But the one time he looked away, you were taken. He got very angry and went to them, alone. You cried as they tried to do some syringes into you. But then your hero came, Bucky kicked them all. He killed them when you weren't looking. You held him thightly as he walked out. You said your sorry for going with them. All Bucky said was it's okay since you're only a child.

Peter:

Well it wasn't really kidnap, or is it? But Deadpool took you so Peter would give Deadpool some attenion. Only thing Deadpool got was a punch in his face. Peter was really angry at Deadpool. He gave you a speech that was two hours about never going with Deadpool and not even think about talking to Deadpool.