The side you bring out of him

Tony:

You bring out his protective side. He is normally always joking, but if you do something that is dangerous, he is quick to act like a teacher, teaching you that what you did was wrong and dangerous and you need to be more careful. But when he sees you learned your lesson, he will start joking around again.

Steve:

You bring out his joking side. Normally he is always serious, but around you, he is always making jokes. Usually those jokes are dad jokes, but they always manage to make you chuckle which makes him happy.

Clint:

You bring out his "badass" side. He is always trying to look cool and act badass to impress you and your siblings.

Natasha:

You bring out her soft side. She is very careful around you and speaks in a softer tone. If you break something, she will softly scold you to make you see what you did is wrong before stroking your hair and assuring you it's okay and she can just buy a new one of whatever you broke.

Bruce:

You bring out his happy side. He is always smiling around you, always so happy. Whenever he sees you, even if you're just standing there, he feels so happy. He doesn't worry about all his problems around you, all his stress goes away as he can just relax and hang out with you.

Thor:

You bring out... no side. He doesn't change for anyone, he is always himself. Even near his enemies, he still stays the same. He just stays Thor, the nice, kind, always happy man he is.