Doctor Strange ~Catch Up~

Your first word:

He noticed you like when he does magic circles and such. You were watching him make a small magic circle. You tried but failed so cry. He panicked and said not to cry. You did arms out and kept saying the word,

'Magic! Magic!'

Your small mind thinking that will work. Dad just smiled and pat your head.

You walk:

You watch your dad talking with some woman. You like his cloak so tried to stand but fell. You cried before seeing Stephen kneel down. He did his arms out so ran to them. Hug him. He's the only person who can calm you. He threw you in air and catched you. He cheered saying you walked and even ran.

You get babysitted:

He let's Wanda babysit you because she also has magic so if you cry, she can entertain you with magic. You will still cry everytime he leaves but then cheer up when seeing aunt Wanda.

When your sick:

He teached you how to use your powers so now always outside. You got sick because it was raining. Stephen was now busy chasing you while you ran away from him. Why? Because he is trying to get you to take your medicine. You accidently hit the coffee table so fell and cried. He sighed and said you are such a cry baby. He stroked your hair and gave the medicine since your mouth was open to make crying sounds.

You wear his shirt:

You were in bath. Hate it so sneak out since your dad was taking some clothes. You ran to backyard. He yelled to wear some underwear atleast. You laugh and he quickly took off his shirt and did it on you when he noticed the neighbors. He said not to do that. He ruffled a towel on your hair so you won't get a cold again.

He does your make-up:

You injured your arm while practicing magic with him. So now he had to do your make up. He said he can't. You roll eyes saying it's easy. So gave him a video. He followed it really good. But when he did it, it was not so good. At the end, you felt like a clown. If the Cloak of Levitation could laugh, it would be dying of laughter right now.

You cry because of school stress:

You had the Cloak of Levitation around you since it's cold. You slam your face in the text book. Groaned making your father turn and ask what wrong is. You look up. Said this is all some shit you won't need later in life. He sat aside you and pat your head as tears prickled your eyes. He quickly said not to cry. He said he will help. So both did the homework together. He wiped your tears and maked cookies for you two after wards... they were burned a bit but still delicious.

You wear his cloak:

You wear it whenever he doesn't. It's warm so wear it the most in winter. If the cloak was a person, it would be your brother probally. You treat it with respect so it treats you with respect, that's how it works. He is jealous of how much you like the cloak. As a baby, you always held the cloak while sleeping.

You get suspended:

You outsmarted the teachers too much and you might have punched a kid. Okay that's a lie. You didn't punch the kid, you slapped him and then kicked the kid in it's private place. Stephen of course didn't like this news. You just said sorry and left to room. So didn't get your favorite snack or food for a week, which maked you sad.

He has a nightmare:

He was dreaming that you were being taken. He panicked when you cried so he ran to your room. He almost slipped on the staircase but neverless, he maked it. He sighed in relieve when he saw you were okay. He gave you your bottle which maked you happy. You notice his tears so grab his face with your small hands. Kiss his eye which caused him to chuckle and thank you.