When you have a fight in school

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday! I just maked this quickly so sorry if this is bad or any typing mistakes.

Requested by: ninjafan101

Tony:

He got a call from your principal, saying you got into a fight. Tony came to pick you up. He acted angry infront of Pepper but when she left, he asked if you won. You nodded so both highfived. But then he got slapped on his back head by Pepper.

Steve:

He waited at the school gate for you. One of your friends said you are in a fight. Steve quickly went and saw you fighting with some girl. You slammed the girl's face in the wall but then Steve yelled your name in anger. You curse and acted innocent, asking what wrong is. He dragged you to the car before asking what wrong is with you. You said she angered you. So got a whole scolding of about a hour. Were falling asleep when he said to never do it again. You just nodded so you can go home and eat.

Natasha:

She got a call from Nick Fury saying you are at his place. So she went and asked why you here. You said some pyscho kid began a fight with you in school and chased you few streets. So she did a band-aid on your cuts. She saidto just come to her the next time. You ndo before saying sorry to Nick for just sneaking in his house. He didn't really seem to care because he just shrugged and sipped his coffee.

Clint:

You always end up in fights. At first he was angry but now he got used to you coming home with bruises. But he would still scold you now and then. Mother doesn't like it so Clint came and asked to stop it. You said people are just annoying. He laughed and said sure. You said you will try to stop fighting.

Bruce:

He gets annoyed everytime you come home, saying you got suspended again. He would give the same lecture everytime so you would eventually begin saying it before he can to mock him. When seeing him get angry would quickly stop.

Thor:

He was confused to why you do it. so you explained everyone bullies you. He gave a pout before saying he will tell them to stop. You just facepalm and said that's embarrassing. He asked how he can help them. Said hand you his hammer. He rolled his eyes saying you need to be worthy to pick it up. You said you are so the next hour was trying to pick up his hammer.

Loki:

He just chuckled when you said you got into a fight at school. He asked if the girl's in the hospital. You said just badly hurt. He said next time to get her into the hospital. You laugh and hug him. He just rubbed your back.

Bucky:

He was angry because he thought you got hurt. You just chuckle and said he forgot he teached you how to fight. He nodded and said you're right. So trained boxing with him again.

Peter:

He swinged around the city when he swinged by your school. He noticed you punch a girl making him fall before laughing. He sat like a little kid on the school roof, watching you fighting. He looked like a little kid watching cartoons. When you finished, he jumped aside you making you scream. He hugged you and said you were awesome. You just nervously pat his back, trying to breath from his thight hug.

Dr Strange:

He was angry. But also sad. He was sad because he always told you violence is bad. He grounded you for a week so were bored because he also stole your phone, Ipad, and computer. You yell your bored. He yelled back it's your punishment and read a book. You just sighed and took a book off the pile of books aside him.

Deadpool:

If you win, he will just cheer and then throw the controller to tell you to join him in game. If you lose, he will go kill the kid. He will also make you do two hours of boxing as a punishment for losing in a stupid school fight.

Nick Fury:

He will tell you to only fight if it's really needed and not in some stupid school fight. Once you came home with a sprained ankel and your father left making you confused. But the next day saw the kid with a broken leg.