When you're tired

Requested by LennyTheCatc

Tony:

You are a toddler so need much sleep. Lately coudln't sleep because Tony was always away working. Now sat on his lap. He finally came back. You yawned before feeling your father's hand on your head. He said to go sleep. So you did. You fell asleep against his chest.

Steve:

You were teething so now sat in his shield. Chewed on the strap. Felt Steve push your head backwards so you will stop. He said not to chew his straps. You stared at him. You began crying so he freaked out. You cried, saying he's angry with you. He kept saying 'No, no!'. So he let you sit in his shield again so you stop crying. But due the crying, now felt more tired. You just layed down and went to sleep, not caring if he needs the shield.

Clint:

You played with your siblings all day. You tried to get on the sofa but failed and landed on your butt on the floor. Clint, who is resting on the sofa while watching TV, laughed. He pulled you up and did you on his stomach. You look at the TV. It was some boring crime show he likes to watch. You choice to go with sleep. You layed head on his chest and went to sleep. You did wake up when some person from the TV screamed. Now were crying and Clint laughing at your reaction. He patted your head and said it's only on TV.

Natasha:

You stared as she was training. You wore some headphones that shut off the loud sounds that came from the gun. You were falling asleep due how bored this is. Finally you fell asleep, which means you have no control over where your body falls. You fell forward off the desk. But luckily Natasha noticed on time and catched you. She did the headphones off and said to be carefull. But then she also noticed your sleeping. She sighed and did you to the bed.

Bruce:

You aren't allowed in the lab so now bored. But then uncle Pietro came so both ran around, jumped on stuff, ate stuff. Now it was evening, and you are tired. You yawned. Went to the doorway of the lab. Slammed hand on the door to make a sound. Bruce looked. You said you want your bed. He picked you up and hummed. He asked what you did with uncle Pietro. You explained while holding him so you won't fall. Fell asleep in his arms while he carried you to your bed.

Thor:

You just ran around and watched Sif train. You ran to your father when seeing him. Pull his sleeve but he was talking to Frigga about something important. He asked not to bother dad now. You pout and waited. This is why being a princess is annoying. You always have maids who do things for you so can never experience stuff by yourself. And so many rules! You just sat on his cape. You were thinking to much to notice. His cape felt like a blanket so layed down and fell asleep. Frigga eventually had to stop talking to point it out. Thor just sighed and picked you up. He excused himself to be able to go put you in bed.

Loki:

He was, once again, reading. You beginning to hate books because they steal his attenion. So now were crawling on the bed to him. Got on his waist. He looked really caught then back to his book. You glared but he didn't notice so did the book down. Loki raised his eyebrow at you. All you said was 'Atetwion!'. So the next minutes was Loki trying to figure out what the Hell you just said. Then he figured out you said Attenion so he gave it thile you got tired. you fell asleep on him, well on the book so he can't read it.

Bucky:

You like his metal arm so sat on it. He lifted it making you go in air which maked you also laugh. He said he has to go but you wrap arms around his arm. Shook head. He sighed. He said it will be only a few hours. You look at him with teary eyes so he stayed a bit longer. You eventually fell asleep due how you lost all your energie having fun with his metal arm. This was his chance to give you to Pepper and leave for his mission.

Peter:

He came back from school, exhausted. He noticed you weren't sleeping but chewed on his pen. He quickly ran to you. He even fell on the way over the coffee table. He didn't care. He took the pen and said not to chew on those. You stared at him before doing arms out. He smiled and hugged you. He carried you upstairs. You began chewing on his shirt so he said he really needs to get you a toy. He layed down and ask if you're also as tired as him. You nodded. You didn't get sleep and chewed everything so, yes. Your mouth hurts so rub it. peter noticed because he kissed it before he fell asleep. You notice he fell asleep on his side so went on his arm. Did head against his chest and fell asleep yourself.