When it's your birthday

Requested by someone on Quotev. Requests always open!

Tony:

He always with his suits. So for your birthday you just get a lot of gifts since he's rich but those lately don't make you happy. So you finally got courage and went to the basement. You told him you want for your birthday to hang out with him. He smiled and said sure. So both went out and bought ice cream while talking.

Steve:

He will try his best to spent every second with you before he has to go work. So both would bake cupcakes and take selfies. Then he has to leave but he maked sure he downloaded all your favorite movies so you can watch them thile he's back.

Natasha:

You and her don't really do something special. She would just wake you up, say happy birthday and say she bought a cake and that's it. You don't really care, not as if it's better to grow old.

Clint:

Since it's a big family; the uncles and aunt would come over, all throw a party. The next day Clint would be sad that it cost so much but then happy when he saw you were happily playing with the toys you got.

Bruce:

It's nothing special. You two would just cook your favorite food and sometimes buy a cake. Both would be playing around while frosting it. So the next day would be cleaning day of the kitchen.

Thor:

Your a princess in Asgard so it's a very special thing that you grow up. So there would be so many people at the party, even people you never seen. You never like that because it's too loud and such. Thor would sneak you out and then both would walk around the garden while talking.

Loki:

Nope. Nothing. There is no party or anything because both you and Loki don't like too much noise. He would just buy the books you always wanted to read and both would read it together.

Bucky:

He does nothing so Tony would come pick you both up and throw a party. Bucky would want to punch Tony for serving drinks at a kid's birthday party. You didn't focus on him being angry because you were too amazed at Wanda's powers.

Peter:

Both would just be in his room, eating cake and having loud music on. He would be silly making you laugh. The next day both had stomach pain because of how many cake slices you btoh ate.

Dr. Strange:

He always asks what you wanna do on your birthday. You always shrug so now were at the carnival. He held you up so you can do the fun things. You got many plushies and such. He asked if you need help holding it. You shook head but then tripped. He quickly picked you up and your plushies. He just smiled saying to stop acting so strong if your only a kid. You pout and held his neck not to fall.

Deadpool:

You two always do weird stuff. Horse riding which he would be on backwards for some damn reason, baking over a thousand pancakes, riding a rollercoaster, and so on. At one point you locked yourself up so you don't have to be embarrassed in public anymore so he said you two can just eat cake. So both now on floor, eating cake while gaming.