They have a nightmare

Tony:

You heard a shout, you thought it was your father working late again and might have dropped something, but curiosity got the best of you so you went to investigate. When you opened his bedroom door, saw that Tony was turning in his sleep, a frown on his face. You felt scared seeing your dad like that, but walked over, climbed on his bed before cuddling his side. After a few seconds, he calmed down and peacefully slept for the rest of the night.

Steve:

You were up late, watching a movie as your father was sleeping on the sofa, exhausted from a mission. You suddenly heard him mutter the name "Bucky" so you turned to see him wiggling in his sleep, sweating. You climbed on him before patting his face till he woke up. He asked you what wrong is, so you told him he was having a nightmare. He sighed before wrapping his arms around you, apologizing for having a nightmare in front of you before he distracted you by pointing at the movie, talking about it.

Clint:

Normally your mother would comfort Clint but she was away. You felt someone wake you up so look and saw a panicked Clint. He asked if you're okay. You slowly nodded, confused and becoming a little scared. He hugged you and said he just had a nightmare of his family being hurt. So you gave him a smile, wrapping your arms around him, saying you're perfectly okay but very sleepy. He chuckled before stroking your hair, apologizing for waking you up.

Natasha:

You had fallen asleep aside her on the bed. But you woke up to her crying. You had never seen her crying before so you were unsure what to do. All you could do was rub her back, asking if she's okay. She forced a smile, nodding, saying just a terrible nightmare. You gave her a smile, saying if it's about you being hurt she doesn't have to worry because you can defend yourself. She couldn't help but smile and kiss your forehead, saying of course you can.

Bruce:

He had a nightmare he went Hulk and hurt the people he loved. You heard him sniffing so enter his room, asking if he's okay. He nod, forcing a smile, saying just a bit of stress. He didn't want to worry you, so he just acted as if he didn't have a terrible dream and instead asked you if you want to go do something fun.

Thor:

He got a bad dream of Asgard being under attack and his brother dying for real. He went to your room to make sure you're okay. You were still awake, playing with some toys. He smiled and said it's bed time before he picked you up and put you in bed. When you asked why his eyes are red, he gave you a smile, saying he rubbed them too hard before giving your forehead a goodnight kiss.

Loki:

You were awake, playing aside a sleeping Loki. When he suddenly began moving, his hand holding a tight grip on your arm. So you slapped his face a few times, whining that he's hurting your arm. He was quick to wake up, confused to what's wrong only to quickly let go, apologizing and giving your arm a kiss, promising he didn't mean it. When you mumbled it's okay and asked what wrong is, he gave you a little smile, saying if you're okay then nothing is wrong.