Him/her teaching you how to use the potty

Sorry if updates are going to be slow but I'm watching Shameless all over again.

Requested by: iamKhrdfan123

Tony:

He let Pepper do that part. He just teaches you the manly stuff like fixing stuff, working out and such on. Don't question why he wants that. You think it's so he can make a suit later in life and make a daughter father super hero thingy.

Steve:

He got tired of the shitty diapers so bought you a potty. He had trouble getting you there because you always crawled away. So he got Natasha to help sometimes. You look up to Natasha so let her do it. Steve was jealous a bit.

Natasha:

She didn't know where to get one since she's always doing missions. So Clint came with his baby stuff from his oldest child. Natasha thanked him a lot. He even helped with the potty training but you were a stubborn child so always hide when they said to come do it. natasha would say you will get a ice creams o you did it just for the ice cream.

Clint:

He did it two other times with your older sister and brother so he was basically a prof. He clapped and said your so good and will be able to use the adult toilet. You smiled and clapped hands proud of yourself. He rubbed your cheeks before telling you to wash your hands so did.

Bruce:

He did it early because he doesn't want to keep changing diapers everyday. He did have trouble because you always kicked legs so he said to stop being stubborn. You just cried so he said he will do it next year. So when he tried again, you worked along smoothly so he was happy.

Thor:

He didn't know what to do with potty training so let Jane do it. He would just celebrate when you did good. Jane would giggle and say that's embarrassing. Thor said it isn't. He picked you up and said he's just happy his child is doing so fine with growing up.

Loki:

He let the maids do it but Frigga said he should do it. Loki just shook his head saying he's not gonna do such an embarrassing thing. Frigga sighed and said she will then. She picked you up and said she did it two times so she's good at this. She left to bathroom with you. Loki just yelled for her to be carefull.

Bucky:

He didn't know what to do so called Steve. They both stared at you and the potty. Steve asked how to get you to work along. Bucky asked just force. Steve crossed his arms saying that's mean.s o they called Natasha. She said she doesn't know so they called Clint. Clint was dying of laughter at how they didn't know and helped them out since he has children.

Peter:

He would be freaking out and take you to Aunt May. She just laughed and helped Peter potty train you. You would just give them confused faces so Peter would tell you to do what you do in your diapers. Aunt May laughed at him and said it doesn't go like that. Peter said it should then it's easier.

Dr Strange:

He sighed and said to work with him. You got off the potty and ran around so he quickly chased. He took a towel and yelled to come here. You somehow open the back door and ran in garden. He cursed when seeing the neighbors outside. He covered you and said he will buy you a toy if he works along. You said it's sexual abuse if he watches you. He stared before asking where you learned that. You said uncle. He sighed and carried you back inside.

Deadpool:

He just put you on the toilet but you almost fell in so he bought a potty. He said you need to grown before being able to use that one. He sighed and said to just poop and get this done with. You love him so listened. He said good girl. So that went easy. He was so proud and clapped everytime you did good. He asked if you wanna use the big one now so nod. He laughed when you fell in.

Nick Fury:

He wasn't there for the most time so would ask Natasha or Maria Hills to come do it. when he did it, he would just say this is weird and embarrassing. You just nod so he said he will make Natasha officially do it. He said to wash hands and handed you the soap.