You get a Elf On The Shelf

Tony:

He watched videos of toddlers crying when getting Elf On The Shelf. He wanted to see if it works with you. He sneaked to your room, where you were crying. He put it infront of you and put up a camera. He watched from the basement as you slowly woke up. You stared at the Elf infront of you. You cried and yelled 'Daddy!'. He was dying of laughter. Pepper quickly ran to you and calmed you. She didn't let Tony in your room for a month.

Steve:

He didn't know why but Tony told Steve to buy it and film it. Steve filmed as he handed it to you. He said it's a gift from uncle Tony. You got scared because uncle Tony pranks you a lot. You open it and threw the box other way. You jump in your dad's arms and said it's scary. Steve was confsued so he took the box. He noticed the creepy doll. He then ignored Tony for two weeks for doing that to you.

Clint:

He was bored and came across a Elf On The Shelf doll in some old store. He handed it to your brother and your brother chased you with it for days. You kept screaming too much and running around. You almost fell off stairs so Clint took it back and threw it away. He kept saying sorry but you were angry at him for giving your brother a Elf On The Shelf.

Natasha:

She wasn't focusing on what she was buying. She took a Elf On The Shelf instead of a Deadpool doll. You waited for her so you can go play with your doll. She came home and said she bought het wrong doll. She handed the box to you. You just stared at it before going on up stairs. Came back and shot the doll with a nerf gun. She couldn't help but laugh and pat your head. She said you will survive a war.

Bruce:

He was bored so he scrolled through the internet. He noticed some christmas doll, which he thinks you will like since you love christmas. He bought it. Soon the package came. He gave it to you. You quickly did the paper off the box. Then cried and said it's scary. He took the box and hummed. Eh threw it away. You hated christmas because of that thile he gave you a cute reindeer doll.

Thor:

He was confused at this Elf On The Shelf doll thing. So he bought it to see what this big drama is about. He held you on his lap. You were dozing off. He unwrapped the box. Suddenly you were fully awake and behind him. You screamed so he asked what wrong is. You cried saying it's scary. He quickly did it away and comforted you.

Loki:

He got the doll by Tony, who said to give it to you. Loki questioned if he should because it was creepy. He did though. You were playing with Loki's helmet's horns. Saw the doll and quickly went under the helmet. You kept eyes covered. Loki was confused so he took his helmet. You saw the doll again so ran under his cape. He asked what wrong is. You held his leg and said you are scared. He said he knew it. he threw the doll out the window and played with you.

Bucky:

You watched your father enter. He held a bag so took it being the curious you. He watched you. You took some stuff before taking a creepy, christmas doll. Threw it away and cried. He chuckled a bit and said that's for always being so curious. He threw the doll in the trash can and ruffled your hair.

Peter:

He wanted to prank you. He got the idea from uncle Tony. He placed the doll in between your toys. You like your stuff so went to it later. Peter watched from the door. He panicked when you began crying and fell backwards, hitting your head on the coffee table edge. He quickly picked you up and apologized. He kissed you all over your face before he kicked the doll making you laugh.