When you get bullied

~Thank you ninjafan101 for the request.~

Tony:

You didn't hesitate to tell your father that you are being bullied. He drove you in his fanciest car and showed up. You don't really know how that should help thile you got populair on school for being Tony's daughter. Now everyone says 'Good Morning' when you enter.

Steve:

You didn't tell him at first until the bullying got really bad. Steve, being himself, went and spoke to your teacher. Of course your teacher didn't care one bit so you're basically still stuck with it. Your father said it's kinda your fault for punching the leader in the face though.

Clint:

When he found out, his first thought was to shoot them with his arrows but then he remembered he would be arrested. So he went to the leader and punched the leader. That stopped it since your bullies are actually cry babies.

Natasha:

You got bullied only for a short time. You didn't have to tell Natasha because she knew about it. She blackmailed them thile they stopped.

Bruce:

You don't get bullied because everyone's afraid your father will go Hulk on them.

Thor:

You're a princess, no one would even dare say something bad about you because they are probally scared of being banned from Asgard.

Loki:

You got bullied for having a villian father. They stopped when Loki used his magic on them, of course Loki got scolded by Avengers for doing that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I add Bucky? Or another Marvel character? Requests always open.