When (s)he's jealous you give attenion to someone else

Requested by:  Santangelo13

Tony:

Avengers were on visit. You find Natasha cool so were trying to play with her. She noticed because she kneeled to your level. She picked you up. You giggle before she noticed Tony glaring. Natasha smirked and asked if he's jealous. You were trying to grab Loki's hair so Tony did his middle finger up. When you look, he quickly did it to a wave and a smile.

Steve:

Bucky was on visit. Now-a-days Steve doesn't like when Bucky comes because you will forget alla about him and go to Bucky. Why? Because he has a metal arm! You were now on Bucky's arm. Placing magnets on it. Bucky noticed Steve muttering stuff and glaring at the arm. Bucky slowly asked if he's okay. Steve just walked away. Bucky pat your head saying he thinks your father is jealous. You just nod and kept placing more magnets on the arm.

Clint:

He came back from a mission and saw you playing with uncle Thor. Clint said he's back. You just did a tiny wave before continuing. Clint was surprised. He noticed you didn't pay attenion to him all day. He practiced archery; when Thor was leaving, Clint shot an arrow aside Thor. When Thor looked, Clint gave a smile and said he missed the target. Thor just smiled and left.

Natasha:

You were playing with Clint's bow. Natasha was getting angry at the attenion you gave to Clint. She had fists ready, as if she was gonna punch Clint in a second or so. You look and ask what wrong is. She just gave a forced smile and said nothing. You went back to play with Clint.

Bruce:

You were sitting on the lab desk. Father was busy making something. Tony entered and placed down the bag. You being a curious child, looked. Tony said it's not for you. You both now having a weird argument. Bruce accidently exploded the bottles since he wasn't focused on his work but you and Tony having fun.

Thor:

Thor entered Loki's room to ask where you are but he stopped. He stared as you and Loki were playing. He didn't get jealous, he got happy to see you and Loki get along fine. You ask if he wants to join so he nod. Now two gods were playing with a little child. You were just happy.

Loki:

He gets jealous easily because he thinks everytime you like some other adult, you will leave him. So Avengers aren't allowed to touch you. You tell him everytime you wil never leave him.

Bucky:

He hates when you get around Deadpool. Not because he's jealous you give attenion, he gets angry because Deadpool is not a person you want around a baby.

Peter:

He doesn't get jealous because you don't hang out with other adults. He teached you not to hang out with other, weird adults. You don't actually have interest in the others, even if they have magic. You don't like people fast so always just hug Peter's leg when the Avenegrs are around.

Dr. Strange:

He gets jealous over his own cloak. Why? Because your always giving it attenion. He would make magic come but you were too bussy hugging the cloak. After yoru done hugging, he would throw the cloak to other side of room, saying he's stealing his baby.

Deadpool:

He knows he's too fun of a father for you to not look at. You can't even look at anyone without him suddenly doing something weird that makes your attenion go back to him.