Your lover cheats and your father/mother finds out

Requested by:  sassygumdrop5

Tony:

He found out because he always has a tracker on you. So when he found out the bastard cheated on you, he maked the bastard drunk before sending him to Mexico. Tony was so happy so you ask what wrong is. He said nothing. You were confused but nodded.

Steve:

He found you crying so he asked what wrong is. You said the bastard cheated on you with the bitch from the store. He said he will call uncle Bucky and go beat the bastard. You smile and handed him the bat. So they beaten the dude and left him in middle of nowhere. When they came back, you all high fived.

Natasha:

She knows everything about you. You entered house and said your ex cheated on you and now he's death. You notice her smirk so stare. Ask if she killed him. She said she beaten him thile he died bleeding out. You said you don't know if you need to be happy or sad. She did her arms open so laugh and hugged her, thanking her.

Clint:

He watched from another building as your now-ex boyfriend was kissing some other girl. He smiled as he placed an arrow in his bow. So he shot the dude's arm making everyone in the cafe panick. You came home quickly and saw Clint so punch his arm. He yelled asking why you punced your dad. You laugh and hug him. Said he's awesome and awwfull at the same time. He then knew what you meant so said nobody hurts his girl. Your brother came and asked why you two so happy so you and Clint both shook heads.

Bruce:

You enter and slam backpack on the lab table making Tony yell you almost broke a glass. You yelled shut up. Turned to Bruce and said you will kill the bastard. Your dad looked and asked what happened. You said he cheated. Tony said he has a gun in the shelf there. He pointed so Bruce quickly yelled 'No!'. He said you had to experience that atleast once to know who a douche is and who a good guy is. You point at Tony and asked douche then pointed at Bruce and asked a good guy. Tony asked why he's the douche so laugh.

Thor:

He stormed into your room so you jump in shock. He asked who he needs to beat up. You yell asking what he means. He said he heard your friends say your boyfriend broke up with you. You point with your lollipop and said Ex-boyfriend. You said you already broke his leg. He smiled and said his girl. He high fived with you.

Loki:

He kept pranking the boy for a whole year thile the boy went into therapy. You just smiled while sitting aside him everytime he did it. you said he's an awesome dad. He thanked you and ruffled your hair.

Bucky:

Ow when he saw you crying, he stormed out the house to your boyfriend's house. Well Ex-boyfriend. He beaten the boy until atleast three teeth were flying out his mouth. Then he went back to you and said the boy will never even look at you so you can stopt hinking about him. You smile and did arms open. He smiled before hugging you.

Peter:

He swinged to the dude's hair and gave him a scare. So Peter pinned him to the wall for two days and then let him go but maked sure to give a good punch. You just smiled when he said what he did. You said he's awesome.

Dr Strange:

He maked the dude think is world is weird by using his magic. So the dude ran away from his home thinking it's haunted. You laugh when seeing your now ex-boyfriend running away. You hug your father making him surprised but then he smiled and hugged back.

Deadpool:

He killed the dude. Chopped off the boy arms so he will stop trying to push him off. Then his legs and gave it to some dogs. Then stabbed the dude few times in anger for angering his child. You said you could have done that. Your dad did the sword to you so snatch it and slammed it to the dude's chest for joy. Said this is so stress relieve. Your dad nodded.

Nick Fury:

He didn't have time but he sent Maria Hills to go shoot the dude's leg so the dude can't run when he will come to kill him. So when he got off work, he shot the dude to death not caring who sees it or hears it. So he came back home and said your ex-boyfriend died. You cheered and both had a movie night for the celebration.