When you get into an argument and run away

Tony:

You and Tony got into an argument. You got so angry so ran away. But of course Tony had put a a tracker in all your clothes for this situation. So he just watched you from a far to see if you can survive alone. After a while he did come and take you. He just said sorry so went back.

Steve:

You both got into a big argument. He wouldn't tell you who your mother is so you ran off. Steve was cursing while searching on his motorcycle. He then saw you sitting against a tree. He sighed and went. He asked if your really that mad. You just turn away. He crouched down and said he will bake your favorite snacks. You smile and went back home. He said you will easily get kidnapped.

Natasha:

She knew this would come one day so she stole a tracker from Tony. She put it in your shoe. So she just walked sneaky behind you. You just stayed at aunt Darcy. So next day Natasha came and picked you up while you were still sleeping. Were really confused when you woke up in your room. You two hate apologizing so both just ignored what happened a day ago.

Clint:

You can't run away because then would get lost in the forest. So would just lock yourself in the bathroom. Clint would leave you be but mother would force him to go apologize. So Clint would sit outside your door, scratching it. he wuld say he's sorry. You would just ignore him. So then he would somehow get on the roof and jump through your window. So would be forced to forgive him or he would stay with you for the whole day and not leave you.

Bruce:

He barely speaks or hangs out with you so you ran off just to get his attenion. Which you got. He came quickly. He hugged you and said to never leave again. You said he needs to play with you then. He sighed and said fine. So the next hour was playing with cars and barbies.

Thor:

The royal life in Asgard drives you crazy. So you told Thor but both began arguing. You ran off. But he always knows where you are since he always keeps an eye on you. He would storm to you and tell you to come back. You said you wanna go back to uncle Tony's tower or won't. So he finally agreed.

Loki:

You are too scared to argue with him or run away. He could easily turn Frostgiant and lose control. You just stay a good girl/boy and listen to father.

Bucky:

You both were arguing so you yelled you will run away. Suddenly he picked you up making you raise eyebrow. He said he will hold you then. You kick legs but he held you thighter. Said your sorry so he put you down. You pout and went angry to room.

Peter:

You both were arguing so you wanted to run away. He just did a web around you and pinned you to wall. You yell this is abuse. He said he's protecting you. You would cross arms but they were pinned to wall.

Dr Strange:

You both argued wildly. You storm away. But before you could get out the door, the Cloak of Levitation was around you and dragging you back. Father smiled and said you can never run away. You glare. He said he's sorry so you forgave him.

Deadpool:

You both always arguing but now he crossed the line so left. He just stole a Taxi and drove around. He saw you so threw you over his shoulder. You yell to be put down but he dragged you back. He said he will buy you the new game you wanted. So you stop kicking and just let him take you home.

Nick Fury:

He never has time for you so you went away. He always at work. You just sat on the wooden bridge, watching the water when a car drove on. Dad said to get in. You yell he just drove in a park. He just threw you in the car seat. So strapped yourself. He said to stop acting so inmature. You told him to make time for you then. He sighed and said he will do.