When they find a drawing you drew of them

Requested by: Thelazycouchpotato1

Tony:

He was searching his suit's hand. He finally found it. he turned it and noticed a paper crumbled in it. He took it and opened. It was a drawing you drew for him once but he was too busy with his suits. He felt a little bad so he did it on the giant fridge.

Steve:

He took his sketchbook. As he flipped through, he noticed weird drawings of him and you. He sighed. He told you not to draw in his skechbook but they were cute. He just watched them all before he did the book on his secret place so nobody can steal it.

Natasha:

Recently you have being hanging out with uncle Steve so drawing became a hobby. Now she just finds drawings of her everywhere she goes. She finds it fun, it's like Easter but with drawings instead of eggs.

Clint:

You and brother always draw. You drew your father before doing it in his tree he always hangs out on. Clint laughed when he found it. He put it in his pocket so when he loses motivation during a mission, he will getit back.

Bruce:

You are a forgetful child, you forget a lot. And most of the times, you forget your drawings in the living. So everytime he enters it, he sees your drawing. He always gets happy because most of the times it's of the hulk and you with BESTIES above the two.

Thor:

You always sit on his throne for fun. Had to go get changed so Thor came back to his throne full of drawings. He would just smile and collect them before hanging them above his bed.

Loki:

He was just searching his scepter when he found under the sofa a drawing of him and you. He stared before asking how it got under the sofa. He put it on his desk but kept it a secret from you. So when you asked where it is, he just shrugged.

Bucky:

He finds them everywhere in your room so he will collect them while your at school. Everyone always wonders what's in his backpack, your drawings.

Peter:

He draws with you always for joy. So he always finds drawings you and him drew. He bought a big paper that sticks to the wall so both can draw on it, so the room won't be full with papers.

Dr Strange:

You always drew on the Cloak of Levitation at the begin but then got scolded so now do it in secret. When he was in a fight, he noticed a drawing of him and a rainbow. He yelled your name in anger.

Deadpool:

He was cooking pancakes when he opened the fridge to place them in, he saw the fridge full with drawings of him. He laughed and called you over. You ran in and ask if he likes them. He nodded. So both hung them up against the fridge door and not the inside.

Nick Fury:

He was searching his gun in his inside of jacket but couldn't find. Then he noticed where his gun should be was a drawing of him you drew. He found it lovely but still got a talk about how you may not touch his gun and replace it was drawings.