Loki ~Catch Up~

Your first words:

You were sitting on the floor, watching Fandral, Sif, Thor, Hogun and Volstagg and Loki. Fandral picked you up, telling Loki that putting his child on the floor is cruel. Loki just huffed and took you, saying you wanted to sit on the floor. You heard Sif mumble, "Bad guy", so you excitedly said it over and over.

"Bad guy! Bad guy!" The four laughed as Loki let out a long sigh, knowing he will have to listen to you yelling this for a few hours till he can manage to teach you not to say it.

You walk:

You were on Loki's lap but were getting bored. You saw Fandral's sword and it got your attention, so you slid off Loki's lap. Held his pants for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to find balance on your legs before walking to the sword. Before you could grab it, Loki had picked you up, happily snuggling you, very proud of you. He lazily kicked the sword away so you don't accidentally injure yourself before he put you back down and watched you walk around for an hour, extremely proud of you.

Who babysits you:

Obviously Thor. But if Thor is too busy, it is Clint. Even though Clint and Loki aren't on good terms, Clint is willing to watch you since you are only a child and have nothing to do with their fight. Loki only chose Clint because Clint has children and a house enemies don't know exists so he knows you will definitely be safe.

He gets you a cat:

He noticed you get lonely a lot since he's almost always gone. He asked Natasha what he should do. Natasha told him kids like dogs and cats and they're good companions who can defend you when danger comes. Loki doesn't like dogs, so he bought you a cat. 

When you're sick:

He didn't know what to do because people in Asgard don't get sick easily. So he got you to Pepper because he knows she is a responsible adult. She gave you medicine and told him what to do when your sick. He just nodded and watched as you spit out the medicine. He chuckled before giving it again, telling you to take it or you won't get better faster.

You wear his shirt:

He forgot to wash your shirts so he gave you his shirt. You didn't care, it was comfy. You ran around but tripped over the edge of the shirt every few minutes, which always made him laugh before he helped you back up.

Side you bring out of him:

His protective and soft side. He will try his best not to get angry at you or do anything that would scare you. When he does scare you, he feels awful about it for days and will keep apologizing.

He does your make-up:

In Asgard servants do it, but on Earth there are no servants so he did it. He tried it, but he failed terribly. He dropped his head on your desk, mumbling it's horrible. You just laughed while patting his head, saying you will learn how to do it yourself.

When you cry because of school stress:

You don't know everything about Earth so the subjects they gave were weird and very confusing. You said you understand everything so your father doesn't worry, but when you were alone in your room, you cried because you didn't have a clue what anything meant and the stress was becoming too much for you. One day, he entered your room while you were crying. He stroked your hair and said he will teach you what you need to know. You gave him a big hug, thanking him so he hugged you back, giving your forehead a kiss, whispering no need to thank him before he left to go tell your school you're quitting. 

You wear his suit:

You were bored when you spot his cape and helmet. So you sneaked past Loki, who was sleeping on the sofa before pulling on the helmet and cape. You excitedly jumped on him, screaming,

'I will rule the world!'

He never woke up so shocked and scared in his life so he screamed to get off, while pushing you off, only to realize you were his child and pull you back on. He will place a hand over his chest, trying to calm his heart before he chuckled when seeing the helmet fall before your eyes, clearly too big for your head before he pulled it off you, telling you to never scare him like that again.

You get suspended:

You got angry at a student so punched them but a teacher was watching, so got suspended for a week. Got a scolding by Loki before he asked if the student's in the hospital. You gave him a confused look before shaking head. He sighed before he told you,

'Next time, punch harder.'