The Broken Whole(Book Three of The Perfect Half Series)

Chapter 1

"I want you to kill Kendall Sparks." The man repeated. I stared into the darkness, to where the voice came from. I couldn't ever kill Kendall. Didn't he know that? I glared at the voice.

"I would never kill Kendall or any other vampire." I responded. Then lights flickered on. I realized who the voice was. The person walked towards me. Their face inches from mine.

"Didn't I tell you this would happen?" Neal Bartron asked. I flinched when he got closer to me. I moved away from him. I heard a door open and close. More footsteps echoed through the room. A tall man with blonde hair and hazel eyes appeared. The man was Henry Wottsman. I thought he was in prison. He smirked at me as he moved near us. I glowered at him. This made his smirk deepen.

"Hello Vivian." He greeted me. I ignored him and turned away. They reached down to pull me to my feet. I reluctantly obeyed and rose to my feet. 

Neal looked down at me. "We'll let you go when we know that you'll kill Kendall Sparks."

"I won't kill him." I stated in a serious tone.

"Then you'll be here a long time." Neal said. He and Henry left the room. I waited a few minutes and ran to the door. I yanked on it as hard as I could. I started pounding on it. I scanned the room. There was a metal bed with worn out sheets, a big table that seemed impossible to move, and a chair. I hurried towards it and lifted it. The chair was slightly heavy, but I managed to lift it. I charged towards the door with all my strength. I hit the door. I did it again and again. I hit the door for a couple minutes. Finally, I put the chair back. I sat on the metal bed, completely exhausted. Laying down I fell asleep.