Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning and flew to school. I wanted to talk to Kendall about getting Kingsley and Vincent together. I saw him in the hall on the way to band

"Kendall!" I called. He turned around, surprised.

"Viv, what do you need?"

"To talk to you about last night." I responded.

"That was a little weird." He stated.

"No, I mean yes that was weird. But no, that's what I wanted to talk about. We should get Kingsley and Vincent together."

"I'm not sure we should." He said.

"Please, we care about them and they care about us. We're the ones that should do it. And my mom and Vincent didn't work. Partly because the immortality thing. Kingsley lives forever. They're perfect for each other." I protested.

"That's not what you should base a relationship on." He argued.

"Please." I gave him doe eyes. 

"Alright." He gave in. "Let's meet at your house after school." I nodded and went to band.

I flew home after school. Kendall was going to meet me here in 30 minutes. I had to get Kingsley out of the house. I jogged upstairs to look for her. She wasn't here. I padded downstairs. Kendall showed up on time. He knocked on the door as if he was a stranger.

"Kendall, you don't need to knock. You're welcome here anytime." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." He stepped inside. He was wearing a brown shirt and a green pair of skinny jeans. His hair was pulled out of his face, showing off his dazzling blue eyes. His beautiful face was lit up. Even if we weren't together, I knew seeing each other made him happy. It made me  happy too.

"So, what should we do to get them together?" He asked, breaking through my thoughts. The door opened. Kingsley walked in and saw us. 

"What's going on here?"