Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Answer me. How'd you get back here?" She demanded.

"Lydia, there's no one there." Ronald stated. Vincent jumped at him. "Help me." She was about to turn.

"Lydia. You can't ignore me." I said. "I'm right here." She ran towards me. Anger covered her face. When she reached me, she went through me.

"What?" She seemed confused. She ran for me again, getting the same results.

"Oh, try again." I grinned. She jumped towards me, trying to tackle me.

"Missed me." She screeched with rage.

"Lydia! Help me!" Lydia turned to see Vincent knock out her husband. Vincent charged for her. Realizing she couldn't win, she started running.

"Lydia!" I screamed. It stopped her for a second. Just enough time for Vincent to catch up to her. She tried to start running again. He knocked her out too. I closed my eyes. I thought of Vincent's fire red hair, his piercing green eyes, and his caring personality. The way he cared about Kendall and me so much. I opened my eyes and was watching Vincent drag Lydia's unconscious body to Ronald's. He put her down. They were close together. Vincent turned to me.

"So that's what happened." He reached out to touch my shoulder, but his hand went through me. "This is the new power?"

"Yes, I saw Kendall when I was kidnapped."

"Wow. That makes four. You really are scary, aren't you?" He teased. I grinned.

"I'd help you carry them back, but they would go right through me."

"It's fine." He looked at my face. "You seem really tired. Go rest." I realized he was right. My head was dizzy and my body was tired. I opened my eyes. Kendall stood in front of me. He saw my face and hurried towards me. I fell forward. 

"Kendall." I called and he caught me. He picked me and put me on the couch. I fell into unconsciousness.