Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Vincent and Kendall went to scan the area. Kingsley and I stayed in the house.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I replied. "How about you?"

"I'm worried about Vincent. I told him that I could be falling for him and he didn't answer. Do you know anything about that?"

"Nope." I lied. He told me about this. I couldn't tell her. He wanted to.

"Okay." She gave me a hug. "I'm so happy you're alright."

Vincent and Kendall came in later. Kingsley and I hadn't really talked since I lied to her. I felt a little guilty. Kingsley didn't deserve this. Neither did my mom. Vincent needed to decide. Kingsley kissed his cheek. He gave her a smile. His eyes portrayed guilt. I wouldn't press him on it. He'd decide soon.

The next day my dad came over. He sat on the couch. Kingsley smiled at him.

"Who are you?" My dad asked.

"I'm Kingsley. Vivian and Kendall's friend." She shook his hand.

"I'm Vivian's dad."

"Nice to meet you." She said.

"You too." They seemed to like each other.

I walked in. "Hey dad."

"Hello Vivvy." He hugged me. "I have some news."

"What is it?" I asked.

"We have moved the wedding to May." He announced. He cancelled the wedding when I was kidnapped.

"Cool." I smiled. 

"Will you come to the wedding too?" He asked Kingsley.

"I'd love to. If I wouldn't be intruding."

"Not at all." He smiled at her. He turned back to me. "I also have more news."

"Is it bad?" 

"You're going to be a bride’s mates with Skylar." 

"I'm not sure that’s a good idea." I declined.

"You kind of have too."

"Alright." I sighed. My dad left.