Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Kendall and I walked in the forest, enjoying being together again. I smiled and pulled out my wings.

"Wanna race?" He pulled me close. We looked at each other. I knew then that I'd be with him forever. He had the same look on his face. I kissed him quickly and leaped into the air.

"Cheater." He called before taking off. We raced through the forest, staying together the whole time. I stopped, not feeling like a swim. He stopped next to me. I smiled down at him and landed. We sat next to a tree.

"I heard about your dad's wedding."

"I'm a bride’s mates with Skylar." I said.

"I bet that you'll be the prettiest one there." He kissed my head.

"Will you be my date?" I asked.

"I'd love too." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Now that we're together again, we're in for a storm." He pointed out.

"Before Rhoda died she told me that you and I need to make a change in the supernatural world. I think we have too."

"I feel like we can do anything as long as we're together." He smiled.

"Me too." I agreed. He pulled me closer.

"So, it's settled. We'll prove to the supernatural world that fairies and vampires can be together." I declared.

"Even with the consequences?"

"Even with the consequences." I looked at him. He nodded.

"Let's do it."