Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Vincent Bloomingdale dragged Ronald's and Lydia's bodies inside his house. He layed them on the ground. He sighed and sat on the couch. What was he going to do? Once they were up, they'd go after Kendall and Vivian. The two people he cared about the most. The two people he wanted to protect. He went to his garage and grabbed several chains. He began tying them up. He thought it was cruel, but he had no choice. His phone began to ring. It was Cynthia.

"Hello Vincent. What's going on?" Cynthia asked.

"A lot, Cynthia. You have no idea." Vincent told her.

"I had a vision about you three." She said.

"Yes, a lot happened, but I got it under control." He assured her.

"Vincent, I miss you." Cynthia confessed.

"Cynthia, I miss you too, but-"

"No Vincent. I never gave you a chance when I was there. I would like to start a relationship with you when I get back." Vincent's mouth fell open, but no words came out. He had no idea what to say. He had Kingsley now. Cynthia spoke again.

"Vincent, I got to go." She hung up. Kingsley stumbled downstairs.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Kendall's parents tried to kill him. Vivian and I stopped them." Vincent explained.

"Is Kendall okay?" Kingsley gasped. "You let Vivian fight?" 

"Kendall's fine and Vivian didn't fight. She just used her power to appear to people to distract Lydia. I knocked out Ronald and then her." Vincent gestured to the floor where they were.

"Did Vivian get hit?"

"Once, but she's fine."  Vincent replied.

She leaned towards him. "You're really amazing. You know that?" Vincent smiled at her. Then Cynthia's words replayed in his head. I want to start a relationship when I get back.  Did he still have feelings for her?  He really had no idea what to do. He looked at Kingsley. It was easier with her. But did he want easy? Or did he want someone he could actually work for?

"Vincent. I think I could be falling for you." Kingsley admitted. He stared at her. Things just got a lot more complicated.