Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I opened my eyes and saw Kendall in the chair next to me. 

"Kendall." I mumbled. His head shot up.

"Viv, you're up." He lifted me from the couch and pulled me into his arms.

"I was worried about you." He said.

"I'm fine now." He kissed me. Heat rose in my chest. I'm never letting him go again. We pulled back.

"Want to watch Gossip Girl?"

"Of course."

Hours later, Vincent and Kingsley opened the door. They walked inside.

"Brown eyes, Ken, stand back." They pulled in Kendall's parents, who were tied up in chains. Kendall helped me to my feet and pushed me behind him. Kingsley and Vincent put them on the living room floor. Vincent brushed off his clothes.

"Brown eyes, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Sure." We went outside. He was silent for a minute.

"Your mom called me." He began.

"What did she say?" I asked. He seemed guilty of something.

"She wants to start a relationship with me." He confessed.

"You told her that you are with Kingsley, right?"

"No." He responded.

"Are you breaking up with Kingsley?" I stared at him.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Vincent, you can't be with both of them." I stated.

"I know, but it's hard to decide."

"Are you going to lead them on?"

"I don't know brown eyes." He sighed. "Let's go inside." Kendall and Kingsley were waiting for us. They seemed curious, but didn't say anything.

"What do we do about them?" Kingsley motioned to Ronald and Lydia. They'd most likely wake up in a minute. I spoke to soon. Ronald's eyes popped open. Second later, so did Lydia's. They got up, ready to fight even in chains. Kingsley and Vincent moved in front of me and Kendall.  Kendall pushed me behind him. 

"Where are we?" Ronald asked jingling his chains.

"Untie us." Lydia growled. She started yanking at her chains. 

"So you can attack Kendall. No way." Kingsley snapped.

"Let's talk this over." Kendall said. We went to the hallway.

"We need to get rid of them." Kingsley stated.

"The second we do, they'll attack Kendall." I argued.

"We can figure this put later." Vincent glanced at the living room. "We left them alone."

"I'll watch them. You guys decide." Kingsley offered. She went to the living room. Seconds past. She sprinted back to us.

"They're gone."