Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I stayed in my bed the rest of the night. I heard everything downstairs. Vincent and Kendall's parents arguing. Kendall's silent sobs. He really didn't want to hurt me. He honestly did love me more than anything. I loved him too, so much. So much that I wanted to run after him. To forgive him for everything. I wanted everything to be okay. But it wasn't okay. Kendall's a vampire and I'm a fairy. The truth was that we really couldn't be together. We were so different. And then again, we're the same. There's a reason why each others were perfect half. We both had so much in common and knew each other so well. That's why we love each other so much. I couldn't bear to see Kendall with anybody else. That's why I can't be with anyone else. If I can't have Kendall, I'd rather be alone.

 Kendall Sparks lay on his living room couch. He was still remembering what happened. Vivian's hurt expression. Vincent's face when he found out. Vincent was hurt by this too. He thought they were meant to be. They'd both get their happily ever after with each other. But now that wasn't going to happen. Vincent left Kendall alone. Kendall didn't move. He wanted to stay in the couch forever. He broke both their hearts tonight and it was his fault. He might have gotten control over his need for blood, but Vivian was the cost. The one person he couldn't live without. He missed everything about her. Her long-straight brown hair, her big brown eyes, and her excited giggles when Gossip Girl came on. The TV controller was in front of him, but he wouldn't watch it without her. He pictured her with a new guy. He couldn't see that, it'd hurt too much. He wouldn't move on. At least not for a long time. If he couldn't have Vivian, he'd rather be alone.