Deal

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I woke up the next day in bed alone and looked at wher Offender had been to see an note and ablue rose. I picked up the note and read it ilently.

Jinkx,

I had fun last night. We should do it again sometime. Don't go too far when you get up because I wanna make a deal with you whn I come back. See you soon.

Offender

"Oh god he's coming back! I have to get out of here!" I said thinking the worst case scenario. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bag before leaving as quickly as possible. When I got outside I noticed I was in th middle of the woods so I quickly ran towards town. When I finally made it into town I relaxed and started walking around until I felt like I was being followed. I started walking faster and listened to see if anyone did the same behind me and sure enough I heard theethumping of boots against the cement speed up. I started running towards the edge of town and by the time I made it to the welcome sign the footsteps were gone. I stopped and hid behind a tree trying to catch my breath hen Offender suddenly appeared  in front of me. I tried to get away from him but a white tendril wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to him. I struggled to get out of his grasp but I couldn't get free and noticed we were back in the bedroom again. 

"My dear you need to relax. I'm not gonna hurt you I just want to talk." He assured trying to calm me down and it worked a little.

"Why did you run from me love?"

"I-I read the note you left and thought the deal you wanted was that either I become your toy or you would take me back to my step father" I answered and he seemed shocked for a moment before he held me close and rubbed my back.

"I would never do that Jinkx I swear. I'll never let him hurt you again I promise." he said and I calmed down

"Then what is the deal ou were talking about?"

"I was gonna ask you if you would be my proxy. In return I'll let you stay here. I'll provide you with anything you need." He explained and I thought about it for a moment before nodding. He grabbed my wrist and I winced as I felt the sking burning. When he let go I looked at it to see a rose on my wrist and I looked at him confused.

"That rose shows that you are my proxy so no one else will try to take you" He explained and I nodded . I opened my mouth to speak but blushed embarrassed when my stomach growled and I laughed nervously. Offender chuckled and led me to the kitchen bfore warming up some food for me. When I finished eating he looked at me shocked.

"What?"

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Um...about a week ago I think"

"Are you still hungry? I can make more"

"No I'm good. Thanks anyway" I answered and he nodded before looking at the time.

"Shit, I have to go but I'll be back later tonight so you can do whatever you want until I get back" He said and disappeared leaving me alone.