Staying with Slender

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I made my way to Slender's mansion silent as multiple thoughts ran through my head.

"Was I not good enough? Did he get tired of me? Wht did I do wrong? I new it was too good to be true" I thought asnd finalyy made it to Slender's mansion. I sighed and knocked on the door which quickly opened to reveal Slender.

"You caught him with another girl didn't you?" Slender asked maing it obvious this has happened before and I nodded. He sighed and let me in.

"As his proxy my brother should've informed ou not to get attached because he tends to do this. I apologize for my brothe's stupidity and that you had to learn the hard way." He explained sitting in front of me in his office.

"It's fine. I should've known bette from the start. I figured it was too good to be true"

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you like." 

"Thank you sir" I said and left going to my new room and setting my bag down. I sighed and sat down on my bed . I looked at the rose on my wrist and tapped it twice efore snapping my finges watching as it disappeared. I changed my appearance wanting to forget about Offender and changed before leaving my room and going downstairs. 

"Hey Jinkx, where's Offender?"  someone asked behind me and I turned to see Jeff.

"Probably out fucking another slut. I don't know and I could care less."

"Oh I see what hapened so and him still a thing or are you free now?" He asked smirking and I threw my knife at him barely missing his head. 

"I don't know will you still be alive if you keep going ?" I spat and ulled my knife out of the wall behind him before leaving. I decided to go into town and get a new tattoo so I made my wa through the forest and to my favorite tattoo shop. When I went inside I was greeted by the owner and she got ready.

"So what are you wanting Jinkx?" she asked looking at me and I thought for a moment before answering.

"I want a dragon n my left shoulder blade" 

"Nice" she said and got to work. when she fnished I thanked her and paid before heading back to the mansion and going to my room. I shut the door and stretched before going to bed.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated recently I'm trying to update as quick as I can. Just a reminder if anyone forgot, most but not all chapters will have a link to what Jinkx looks like at the bottom if you want to check it out. Anyways thanks for reading and liking I'll try to update faster.