Meet the creepypastas

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I looked at Offender shocked and he just grinned before teleporting us in front of a mansion in the woods. I stood beside him nd watchd as he knocked on the door waiting until it opened to reveal a boy wearing an orange hoodie and a black mask with a red frown and eyes stitched in it. He looked at us and let us in and I looked around seeing multiple different people but the one that stood out the most was the tall being talking to Offender. He looked like Offender but without the mouth and black tendrils instead of white and he wore a black suit. My head snapped to my right when I heard quick footsteps coming my way to see a boy with black hair, white skin, and a carved smile. He wore black dress pants and a blood stained white hoodie. I tried to move out of his way but he tackled me and launched me back outside where I landed on my back.

"Come on is that all you got? Pathetic. This is gonna be the easiest kill ever." He stated and pressed a knife to my throat about to kill me when I stabbed his shouler with my wrist blade mking him shout in pain. I took this chance and kicked him off of me sending him flying into a tree as I got up and pulled out my own knife.

"You little bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" He shouted furious and charged towards me with his knife raised ready to strike but I blocked it with my own and he pulled back to strike again. I beat him to it and slashed his chest watching as he stumbled backward a bit. 

"Why don't you stop threatening me and actually fight smile boy" I spat and tried to block his next attack but failed allowing him to stab my arm causing me to drop my knife. I grit my teeth but never shoued or cried having gone through worse.

"Is that all you got smile boy? It'll take a lot more than that to make me cry" I spat and he pulled his knife out of my arm and got ready to strike but froze when I had my pistol pressed against his head ready to pull the trigger.

Offender's p.o.v.

I was talking to my brother when I suddenly noticed Jeff charging toward Jinkx and I was about to move her out of the way when Slender stopped me. I watched Jeff tackle Jinkx and they both ended up outside with Jinkx on he back. 

"Why did you stop me?" I asked turning to my brother

"If she is going to be your proxy she needs to know how to defend herself. I want to see how well she can fight" He answered and I nodded befor turning my attention back to Jeff and Jinkx. We watched the two fight and I was surprised to see Jinkx show no signs of weakness when she was stabbed. We kept watching until Jinkx had her pistol pressed against Jeff's head ready to shoot until I wrapped my tendrils around her and pulled her away from him taking the pistol from her hand.

"That's enough Jinkx" I said setting her down and she nodded.

"Yes sir" she said and I smirked a bit liking the new name. I watched as she pulled a small book from her pocket and walked over to Jeff and opened the book before speaking.

"Tui gratia lovis gratia sit cures" she said and seemed to startle Jeff when she lifted his hoodie where she had slashed his chest to show the cut was gone before nodding and walking back to me. I looked at my brother who seemed surprised nd turned his attention to me

"Exactly what was that brother?"

"I may have forgot to mention she is a witch" I answered and rubbed the back of my neck.

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I stood by Offender after healing the strange boy I fought with and checked my arm to see the stab wound was also gone. I heard Offender and what I'm assuming was his brother talk some more but I ignored them and looked around again until Offender got my attention and pointed to his brother. 

"Hello child, you must be Offender's new proxy Jinkx" he said an I nodded

"Yes sir, you are?"

"My name is Slenderman but you may call me Slender" he said introducing himself and I nodded. I followed Offender furthe into the mansion and listened as he intoduced me to everyone else in the mansion before leading me to a bedroom. I followed him inside and he turned to me.

"Jinkx where did you get your weapons and learn to fight?"

"My ral dad was in the military so when I was 10 he taught me self defense and how to fight if I needed to. The knife was my father's and I found stole the gun from my step father but I built the wrist blade" I explained and he nodded before looking at the time. 

"It's late so we'll be staying here for tonight" he said and I nodded

"Yes sir" I said and he smirked pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

"You should call me that more often love" he purred and I blushed a bit making him chuckle before letting me go. I left the room and went downstairs and started talking to a few different people that were downstairs when Jane and Clockwork drug me to Jane's room and shut the door.

"So we heard you are Offenderman's proxy..." Jane stated looking at me and I nodded turning my attention to Clockwork when she spoke.

"Why did you agree?" She asked and they both stared at me waiting for my answer so I explained how my step father was abusive and Offender found me when I ran away but I made sure to leave out some embarrassing parts of the story and told them he made a deal with me.

"And what did you get in return?" Jane asked 

"He gave me a place to call home since the rest of my family is in another state" I answered and they nodded.

"He hasn't done anything to you...right?" Jane asked and I blushed a bit.

"He did when we first met and I took the rose he offered me" I answered blushing and they nodded before leaving me there confused. I got up and left the room and went back downstairs to see BEN playng video games, Slender reading a book, Sally playing with Smile dog, and Eyeless Jack eating a kidney. I walked past Slender and went outside shutting te door behind me. I walked further into the woods and sat down against a tree looking at the stars.

Offender's p.o.v. 

I was looking around for Jinkx but I couldn't seem to find her so I went downstairs and asked my brother.

"Slender have you seen Jinkx?"

"Yes, she just went outside" He answered and I nodded before leaving to find her. I walked around the mansion to see if she was nearby but I couldn't find her so I called out to her.

"Jinkx where are you!?"

"I'm over here!" She shouted and I followed her voice to see her sitting agaisnt a tree loong at th stars. I smiled and stood next to her and watched as she looked up at me.

"Come on it's getting late and the last thing I want is the Rake to find you" I said helping her up and she tilted her head confused.

"Who's the Rake?" 

"He's one creature you'll never meet. Now lets go" I said and she nodded ollowing me back to the mansion. I smacked her ass and she yelped looking at me.

"Scare me like that again and I won't hesitate to punish you" I said smirking and she nodded

"I understand sir" She stated and I grinned going inside with her following behind me. We went upstairs to my old room and went to bed falling asleep with her in my arms.

Okay I know I said I would try to make the chapters longer but this is the longest one I've ever made. 1349 words a new record for me yay.