Sister?

Jinkx's p.o.v.

i ran out of the house crying while I cradled Blade in my arms. I was so sick and tired of this on and off treatment from him I've decided to end everything. I didn't want to go to Trender's because he and Mercy have done enough for me already and he would just try to change my mind. I definitely didn't want to go to Splendor's and it's not like I could anyway, I had no idea where they lived. With that said I ran to Slender mansion and stopped at the door. 

Looking down at Blade I saw him staring at me and he reached up with his hook gently wiping my eyes. I smiled at him and set him on my shoulder as I did my best to calm down before entering.  The moment I entered all eyes were on me but I shrugged it off as Sally ran up to me and hugged my waist. 

"Jinkx can I play tea party with your doll?" She asked and I looked at Blade who just shrugged.

"Alright but be careful with him okay." I said and set Blade on the floor letting them run of together. Before I got far Eyeless Jack stopped to talk to me and I smiled a bit seeing a friendly face well mask.

"Hey Jinkx is everything alright?" He asked and I nodded 

"Yeah why do you ask?"

"Well you came here without Offenderman and you look like you've been crying. Tell me the truth, what's wrong?" He said and I sighed knowing I couldn't hide anything from him.

"Offenderman is my problem. He kicked me out because the puppet that ran off with Sally tried to kill him and he blamed me for ordering it to kill him when I didn't. Blade acts and thinks on his own and he acts as a protector towards me. The two of us had already been fighting and I guess Blade saw that as him hurting me." I explained and he nodded understanding

"Does he know you're here?"

"No. And I plan on keeping it that way."

"How? That mark ties the two of you together. He'll always know where you are."

"I plan on breaking the bond. I'm tired of the way he treats me" I explained and he placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"As long as you're sure this is what you want I'll stand by you every step of the way." He assured and I blushed faintly realizing how much he cared about me.

"Thanks Jack" I said and suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice behind me.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" They asked and I turned around to see a girl with long light blue hair and blue eyes behind me. After a minute of her staring at me she suddenly gasped and ran to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

"Jinkx I'm so glad to see you! I've missed you so much!" She squealed and I looked at her confused as I pushed her away.

"I don't know you so keep your hands off" I spat harshly and she looked hurt.

"Jinkx it's me, Azura! Your sister!" 

"I don't have any sisters. I think you're delusional lady." I said but she kept insisting she was my sister.

"You know what, if you really are my sister then prove it. Tell me something to prove you're telling the truth." I spat irritated by her persistence. I watched as she thought for a moment before speaking.

"On your right are you have a birthmark that stretches up your arm. It represents what you are, a witch." She responded and I glared at her as she grabbed my wrist and pulled my sleeve up revealing my birthmark.

" She responded and I glared at her as she grabbed my wrist and pulled my sleeve up revealing my birthmark

"So you know about my birthmark and what it represents, so what? Anybody could learn that about me." I spat still doubting her when she pulled her sleeves up too 

"I have one too and so does Mercy and Willow all representing what we are. It's also a way to connect us. It will follow or burn whenever one of us is in danger." She explained as she rolled her own sleeves up to show her own birthmarks.

" She explained as she rolled her own sleeves up to show her own birthmarks

After seeing Azura's birthmark I relaxed and hugged her smiling. I asked where she da been and why I don't remember her but she just shrugged.

"I don't know. Mother separated us saying it was to keep us safe and you're the only one I've found. Have you seen Willow or Mercy yet?" She asked and I told her how Willow is Splendorman's proxy however I haven't seen Mercy yet. 

"I see. Well what are you doing here anyway?" She asked and I didn't want to tell her the truth so she wouldn't worry so I told her I was Offenderman's proxy and that he sent me to help keep the place under control.

"So what are you doing here Azura?" I asked and she explained how she was Slenderman's proxy.

"Have you seen mother at all lately?" She asked and I nodded.

"I preformed a spell last week to talk to her and she said both her and father are fine." I explained and she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean you preformed a spell?" She asked and I frowned 

"They passed away. I'm sorry I thought you knew." I explained and she shook her head.

"Mother isn't dead. Whoever you spoke to wasn't our mother. Or mother is a siren and our father is a warlock. Weird I know, but she's still alive. I don't know about father though." She explained and it was my turn to look confused. Had my whole life been a lie?

"If that wasn't mother I was talking to then who was it?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I'm guessing it was your foster mother or the person mom sent you to when she separated us." Azura suggested and I thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"I guess that would make sense." I replied and she looked like she was about to say something else until she was cut off by a loud crash.

"Here we go again." She state's and I chuckled as I offered some help to which she gladly accepted.

"This is gonna be fun!" I said while cracking my knuckles and Azura agreed as her appearance changed while we turn to the fight that had broken out between Jeff and Jane.