A little game

(A week later)

Jinkx's p.o.v 

It's been a week since the incident with my step father and Offender decided it was time to go home since I was doing better. He teleported us home and I noticed the house was a bit of a mess so I quickly changed and started cleaning not paying attention to what Offender was doing. I started to hum as I cleaned and didn't notice Offender walk in the room and hour later until I heard him whistle.

"My, my would you look at that "

" What are you looking at?" I asked not paying him any attention.

"Why you of course.  Here I am minding my own business and I see you bent over the sink like that.  What's an innocent man to do? "

" You are anything but innocent sir and you're supposed to do nothing"

"Nothing?! I don't think I can after seeing a sight like that. I think what I need to do is come over here, slip my arms around your waist and keep you company." He purred wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing his body against my back.  I didn't respond as I kept washing dishes .

"Thanks for cleaning up kitten I'll do it next time"

"Okay what do you want?  You only call me kitten when you want something "

"I do not.  That's as bad as saying I only kiss your neck when I want something " he said and I moaned quietly when he kissed my neck instantly finding my sweet spot.

"What I want is to...play a game with my baby girl.  Something nice and innocent. Simple and sweet.  All you have to do is stay still and stay quiet."

"Hm, sounds interesting. What do I get if I win?"

"If you win I carry you away from your chores for the day. Take you to the bedroom and give you a nice proper fucking " 

"And if you win"

"If I win, I carry you away from your chores for the day.  Take you to the bedroom and give you a nice proper fucking.  I know I drive a hard bargain but what do you say.  Want to play a game? He purred in my ear and Ithought for a moment.

"Yes sir" I responded and  he grinned.

"Wonderful. Let's get started" he stated happily and I managed to stay quiet while he kissed my neck finding my sweet spot and I continued washing the dishes. He must've took that as a challenge because he started gently massaging my breasts and I bit my lip trying to stay quiet. I kept washing dishes as he seemed to get annoyed by my silence because he suddenly pulled my shorts down and rubbed me through my panties.

"H-Hey ngh that's not fair"

"I never said I would play fair kitten" he purred and kissed my neck again while he moved my panties to the side and slid two fingers inside me while he played with my clit. I tried to stay quiet but I eventually gave up and moaned.

"Mmm oh fuck Offender that feels good"

"I knew you'd break one way or another"he purred and I whinned when he pulled his fingers out making him chuckle. 

"Now then love it seems I've won our little game so you're coming with me." He stated smirking and picked me up carrying me bridal style  to the bedroom.

Hey everyone I'm sorry it took so long for me to update but I've been busy with school so  I haven't had much time. I'll try to keep updating as soon as I can. I feel like I'm forgetting something...OH! Thank you all so much for liking and reading this story it means a lot to me. I honestly never thought you guys would enjoy it this much. But anyways Sweet nightmares everyone.

me: *gets up to leave and is tackled by Offender*

Offender: hey doll  remember me?

me: Oh god no get off of me!

Everyone: *leaves*