This is new

Jinkx's p.o.v

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and looked around confused before sitting up and groaning in pain. I moved the blankets off of me and lifted my shirt up to see my stomach wrapped. I gently touched my left eye and found it to be wrapped in bandages too. 

"What happened?" I thought confused and it all came back to me in an instant. 

"Oh yeah I killed him didn't I." I said and blinked realizing I still didn't know where I was. I looked to my right to see a change of clothes as well as my weapons on a table next to me. I quickly got changed and opened the door.

"It must still be dark out" I thought since the building was completely black making it hard to see. I quietly left the room and went for the door leading outside cautious not to wake anyone.

"Jinkx is that you?" Someone asked and I froze in place and waited thinking whoever it was went back to bed until the lights turned on and white tendrils wrapped around me pulling me back into their owner's chest. I tensed and looked behind me and relaxed seeing Offender and realizing I was in Slender's mansion.

"Where we're you going Jinkx?" Offender asked holding me close snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nowhere now. I just didn't realize where I was until now" I answered and he nodded.

"How long was I out?" 

"3 days"

"WHAT!?" I shouted shocked and accidentally woke some of the others up. We waited for them to go back to bed before continuing. 

"That's right. You lost a lot of blood and I was afraid you wouldn't make it" he said sitting on the couch with me and I thought about everything.

"Offender..."

"Hm?" 

"You weren't there and he came for me. I-I couldn't control myself. I just lost it and I killed him." I said softly and Offender sat me on his lap and held me close. 

"Shh, I know baby and I'm sorry. I should've been there, you shouldn't have had to do that." He said softly rubbing my back and I buried my face in his chest.I fell asleep in his arms being comfortable in his warthog and feeling safe. When I woke up a few hours later I was back in the bedroom and my shirt was gone. I quickly sat up realizing I wasn't alone and was pushed back down.

"Calm down love, everything's okay" Offender said softly and I shivered when someone's hand brushed my side.

"What's going on?" I asked confused and looked to my right to see Eyeless Jack unwrapping my bandages.

"We're just checking your injuries to see how much you've healed right now." Offender explained and I nodded relaxing. 

"What the-"

"What is it?" 

"Jinkx you haven't used any healing spell or anything right?" 

"No, why?"

"Jack what is going on" Offender asked a little impatient and Jack looked at him.

"I'm not sure how but her wounds are completely healed already. She should've at least had a week for her stomach to heal" Jack explained confused and I looked at Offender who seemed just as confused and shocked as Jack. 

"Um is that a bad thing?" I asked but didn't get an answer. I sat up seeming to startle the two since they were both thinking and got up. I went to the bathroom after putting my shirt back on despite their attempts to keep me in bed and shut the door behind me.

"This can't be true. The only way I'd be able to heal so fast is if...Oh shit" I said quietly and unwrapped the bandages covering my eye to see it was healed and I could see out of it just fine.

"There's barely even a Scar! Well I can take a guess of what I inherited from my real father. But that can only mean I'm not fully a witch. Ugh this is too much" I said tugging at my hair and sat against the door for a moment. I jumped startled when someone knocked on the door before speaking.

"Jinkx is everything alright?" Offender asked worried and I panicked.

"Oh no! What am I going to tell him! Think Jinkx think, um..." I thought and shrieked when Offender suddenly appeared in front of me. I looked at him silent still thinking and watched as he crouched down to my level. 

"Love what are you hiding from me. I know you aren't telling me something because I can read your thoughts and tell when you're hiding something so what is it" he stated calmly yet sternly and I sighed knowing it was no use.

"I'm a hybrid. I'm not sure of what but I'm guessing I inherited it from my real father." I answered and was surprised when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"I still don't think any different of you love and I never will." He said and I smiled relaxing.

"Thank you" I said quietly and he smiled

"Anytime love, now we better get out of here before Slender takes this the wrong way." He said and I blushed before nodding and we both got up. Offender opened the door and I followed him out stopping when we found an angry Slender.

"Oh boy here we go again" I thought and Offender chuckled.

"Offender!" Slender shouted angry and I hid behind Offender not liking the sight of an angry Slenderman.

"Brother relax it's not what you think"

"Oh like I'm supposed to believe that coming from you!" 

"Um...yeah pretty much"

"Brother I have put up with you many times but this is the last straw. I told you not to have your fun here but you did anyways!"

"No I don't believe I did unless you call calming my proxy down and getting her to talk to me what I do for fun."

"I DON'T- wait what?" Slender started and he looked at me behind Offender for a moment.

"It seems I got the situation all wrong"

"I don't mean to brag but I told you so" Offender said smirking and Slender rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well someone's embarrassed" I thought and both of them turned their attention to me making me squeak.

"Jinkx you may be Offenderman's proxy but that does not mean you need to act like him. For all of our sakes don't act like my brother. I don't know if I can handle another Offender" Slender stated and I nodded quickly.

"Yes sir" I said and looked at Offender to see his tendrils out and I jumped dodging one when it tried to grab me.

"Eek!" I squealed and ran away from him before he could grab me. I tried to turn but failed and white tendril wrapped around me and picked me up. I knew Offender would try something since everyone besides us were either sleeping or out killing but I still didn't expect one of his tendrils that were wrapped around me to squeeze my breast making me bite my lip to stay quiet knowing Slender was still there. I blushed a bit and looked at Offender when I was pulled back to him.

"No fair"

"Life's not fair and you, little miss, are a handful." He replied grinning at me and I pouted. I heard Slender chuckle and he shook his head before leaving us alone.

Okay so I know I haven't updated recently so I tried to make up for it and made this chapter longer than it was originally going to be. Anyways thanks for reading and liking the story and I'll try my best to keep updating. Let me know in the comments if you want more and if you have any ideas for the next chapter. Sweet nightmares everyone.