I can explain

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I sat in the kitchen for a moment thinking before getting up and going to my bag. I opened it and pulled out my sketchbook and art set forgetting to zip my bag back up as I sat down on the bed and started drawing while listening to Control by Halsey and eventually started singing along. 

(One hour later)

As I was drawing I didn't hear a door open and close and kept drawing until I finished and smiled looking at it.

I stretched and sighed but jumped startled when somone grabbed my sketchbook and looked at my drawing. I looked up ready to attack but calmed down seeing Offender. 

"You're really good love"

"Thanks I get it from my mom" I responded and started putting my art set away.

Offender's p.o.v. 

I got home sooner than I thought because the meeting with my brothers ended faster than normal. I went inside and heard Jinkx singing in the bedroom making me smile so I went to the bedroom to see her sitting on the bed drawing. She didn't seem to notice me yet so I watched her until she stopped and smiled looking at her drawing. She stretched and I picked her sketchbook up and must've scared her because she jumped and looked like she was ready to attack someone until she noticed it was just me and relaxed. 

"You're really good love" I stated looking at her drawing and she smiled

"Thanks I get it from my mom" She responded and started putting her things away. I set her sketchbook down and looked at her bag noticing another book inside it and pulled it out making her freeze. 

"Jinkx what is this?"

"u-um..." She stuttered and I opened the book to see multiple different spells and instructions for different potions. I looked at her closing the book and she looked like she was abut to cry.

"Jinkx is this a spellbook?"

"Yes but I can explain!" she stated quickly and I waited for her to explain.

"You see my mother was a witch so when I got older she explained to me how I am a witch like her and she taught me how to cast spells and make different potions. She gave that to me on my 12th birthday and it's all I have left of he when she died " She explained crying and I sat down next to her and held her close to me trying my bs to calm her down. I gently wiped her tears away.

"It's okay love, I understand"

"Y-you aren't upset?"

"Of course not. Why would I be?"

"My step father hated that I was a witch and tried to destroy my spellbook but I managed to hide it from him" She explained calming down a bit and rested her head on my chest.

"Well I don't care what you are as long as you're here with me" I said and she smiled. We stayed like that for a little longer and I noticed she fell asleep in my arms so I smiled and layed down in bed with her pulling the covers over us while she curled up in my arms and fell asleep.