Punishment

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I tried to get away from Offender as he took me to the bedroom and started undressing me.

"Offender stop!"

"No you need to be punished. You are mine alone and it seems you haven't figured that out yet" He said taking off the last of my clothes leaving me naked.

"No its not what you think. He came onto me"

"You didn't seem to have a problem with that." He said and tossed me on the bed getting on top of me. This time there was no foreplay as I felt a tendril shove inside me an I opend my mouth to speak only for a tendril to enter my mouth cutting me off. I was confused a bit when his tendril pulled out of me until I felt it prodding at my ass and I shook my head.

"Not there, not there please I'm begging you"  I thought but I was ignored and groaned as the tendril pushed its way inside my ass. I whined at the pain from the stretch and gripped the sheets under me tightly as it started thrusting in and out stretching me. I looked at Offender to see him already undressed and positioning himself at my entrance. He glanced up at me and grinned at my wide eyed look before sliding inside me.

"I'm sorry this had to happen love but you have to learn who you belong to" Offender said thrusting into me over and over distracting me from the pain in my ass. I started sucking on the tendril in my mouth as I moaned around it and soon felt nothing but pleasure as I got used to the tendril in my ass. He kept thrusting into me pushing me closer to the edge until we came together and I relaxed thinking it was over.

"I'm not done with you yet baby" He stated and I looked at him shocked as he pulled out and positioned me on my hands and knees. I looked back at him and watched as he pulled his tendril out of my ass leaving me feeling empty until he shoved his member inside my ass making me gasp and moan round the tendril still in my mouth. 

"Atta girl love you know you like it" He purred and started thrusting in and out of me fast and hard. The tendril in my mouth pulled out and another one slid inside me and I moaned loudly being fucked in both holes. I moaned feeling close and Offender slowed down.

"Say my name darling"

"Offender"

"Louder" He order speeding up

"Offender!"

"LOUDER!" He shouted and slammed into me

"OFFENDER!" I shouted and came for the second time collapsing when he pulled out.

"Good girl. Now who do you belong to?"

"You and you alone"

"That's right baby. I love you"

"I love you too" I said and he kissed me before I fell asleep in his arms listening to his heartbeat.