Offenderman's fury

Jinkx's p.o.v 

When we got back home I looked at Offender and I could tell he was not happy. His usual grin was replaced with a scowl and he was silent when he normally keeps talking. I backed away from him catching his attention.

"Jinkx come here.." he ordered with a frightening tone to his voice and I shook my head as I continued to back away.

"That wasn't an option" he said and I did the first thing that came to mind and ran to the bedroom dodging his tendrils. I quickly loked the door an looked at my outfit knowing I wouldn't get far in what I was wearing so I quickly found the right spell and looked at my clothes.

"Change it now, change it quick, change it to something more like me" I chanted and myclothes changed n time for Offender to beat on the door.

"JINKX OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! I'LL GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE!" He shouted scaring me and I quckly opened the window and jumped out running to the woods. I kept running and shrieked hearing Offender.

"JINKX!" He screamed and I ran faster until I noticed a familiar mansion. I ran to it a quickly as possible knowing Offender could be close by and pounded on the door scared for my life. 

"Come on, Come on open please!" I begged looking around frantic and the door opend revealing Slender.

"Jinkx? What are you doing here and where is Offender?" Slender asked confused

"I don't know where he is and at this moment I don't care just please let me in!" I answered quickly and he nodded letting me in.

"Alrght but you need to explain what's going on" He said shutting the door and I nodded realizing I must've looked pale as a ghost at this point. I sat down an Slender sat across from me waiting for me to explain so I took a deep breath and told him what was going on.

"I thought this might happen although I'm surprsed to hear how furious he was. I'll reassure you that this doesn't happen often. Offenderman is normally the calmest of us four brothers with me being the one to become angry more often. However when it does happen you need to listen to him when he's like this, as long as you do he won't hurt you." he assured and I calmed down a little

"So what do I do now?" 

"The best thing or you to do is stay here for awhile and if he shows up I'll do my bst to calm him down." Slender explained and as if on cue someone pounded on the door before shouting.

"Slender where is she!?" Offender shouted and I tensed afraid he would kill me. Slender seemed to notice this and told Masky and Hoodie to take me upstairs while he delt with his brother.

"Come with us Jinkx, let Slender handle this" Masky said and they led me upstairs and I heard the door open to reveal a very furious Offenderman. I followed the two boys in their room shaking and looking like a deer in headlights hearing the two brother's fighting downstairs.

"Jinkx you need to calm down or you're going to have a panick attack" Someone said and I looked up to see Eyeless Jack standing in front of me. I nodded and tried my best to calm down while all three boys reassured me that I was safe an everything was going to be fine.

Slender's p.o.v.

"Brother you need to calm down you are terrifying your proxy" I stated holding him back and he seemed to glare at me.

"I will not calm down! She needs to get down her and come back with me this instant!" he spat and I could understand why Jinkx was so terrified. I have never seen Offenderman this angry before and the was no telling what he would do to Jinkx if I let him have her.

"She is not going anywhere until you calm down Offenderman. Do you even realize what you have done!?" 

"No brother I don't so why don't you fill me in!"

"Offender you may have just lost your proxy. You didn't see how terrified she looked and she was thinking you were going to kill her You've made her so scared she may never want to go near you again!" I explained and he seemed to calm down a bit processing everything I said. He looked up at the stairs and is frown turned from an angry one to a more worried and sad look.

"Jinkx...I-I didn't mean to. I was just so angry and I couldn't control myself " He said and I relaxed knowing he had finally calmed down.

"Come with me brother" I said and he followed me upstairs to Masky and Hoodie's room to see Masky, Hoodie, and Eyeless Jack sitting on the loor with Jinkx doing thier best to calm her down but it didn't seem to work. I looked at my brother and he was already in front of Jinkx and crouching down to her level. 

"Jinkx" he said softly and I noticed Jinkx flinch at his voice before looking at him and her eyes went wide with fear.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL FATHER I SWEAR!"  She cried curling up into a fetal position on the fetal position on the floor shaking and crying. I was confuse why she called him father until it clicked.

"Offender she thinks you're her step father" I stated and hegently picked he up cradleing her in his arms.

"Shh it's okay love I'm not gonna hurt you I swear. I'd never hurt you Jinkx" He said softly rocking back and fourth with her in his arms and I placed my hand on his shoulder getting his attention. 

"You should go home. Let her calm down and give her a couple days." I said and he nodded standing up while holding Jinkx close to him.

"Thank you brother" He said and disapeared