Offender's gift

Warning this will be a lemon so if you don't like it then don't read

Jinkx's p.o.v.

When we got back home Offender to the bedroom and I had a pretty good idea what his gift to me was going to be as I sat on the bed and waited. I watched a bit confused until he pulled out a present from the closet and held it out to me. I took it and opened it gasping as I found a new spellbook in my hands. I got up and hugged Offender happy.

"Thank you so much Offender this is amazing!" I said and he chuckled

"You're welcome love but I'm not done yet" he purred and kissed me pushing me back on the bed and crawling on top of me while the book fell to the floor with a thud. I kissed back and our tongues fought for dominance which he quickly won and explored my mouth while his tendrils unzipped the back of my dress and pulled it off of me.Offender pulled away from the kiss an a trail of saliva connected our mouths. He smirked and attacked my neck licking and sucking on my sweet spot making me moan softly distracting me from his tendrils. 

"O-Offender" I moaned and he pulled away grinning and took his coat off and I then realized I wasn't wearing anything making me blush. He chuckled and started sucking on my breast while massaging the other mking me moan again. He switched and gave the other the same treatment and I gasped when I felt one of his tendrils rub my clit before sliding inside me making me moan. Offender pulled away and watched my reaction smirking as he kept thrusting his tendril in and out of me.

"My, my darling I didn't know you were so responsive" he teased making me blush and I bit back a whine when his tendril pulled out of me. I was about to say something but gasped instead when Offender placed my legs on his shoulders and started licking and sucking on my clit before sliding his tongue inside me. I threw my head back moaning as his tongue swirled inside me when one of his tendrils slid inside my mouth muffling my moans. I started sucking on the tendril in my mouth and he kept eating me out until I finally came. He pulled away and pulled his tendril out of my mouth smirking.

"Did you like that darling?" he asked and I nodded panting a little.

"Good but I'm not done yet baby" he purred setting my legs down and sliding inside me before I could say anything.

"Offender!" I cried and my back arched off the bed as he thrust into me. 

"That's it baby, say my name and tell me who you belong to" he purred thrusting into me hard and fast over and over makng me moan loudly.

"You! I belong to you Offender!" I shouted feeling close when he started hitting my g-spot over and over making me moan louder.

"Atta girl love...fuck I'm close baby"

"Me too" I said and he thrust one last time before we came together. He pulled out and pulled the covers over us smiling as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again.

"Happy Birthday Jinkx. I love you"

"I love you too" I said and fell asleep in his arms.