Problems and reunions

Offender's p.o.v.

After Slender's little tantrum I left his mansion and went home as I pulled a cigarette out and lit it sighing.

"How dare he threaten to make Jinkx his proxy! She's my proxy not his! He acts like I don't know I fucked up!" I spat irritated and finally made it home shutting the door behind me. I sighed as I looked around the room seeing many different things that reminded me of Jinkx and sat on the couch thinking. 

"How the hell am I going to fix this? She absolutely hates me and wants Eyeless Jack now. There's no way she'd leave someone that treats her better than I ever did. What have I done." I said to myself as I tried to figure out a way to fix the mess I had made. 

As I sat there trying to think of a plan I heard a knock at my door and groaned as I got up and opened the door to see Splendor. I frowned as I looked at him and leaned against the doorway.

"What do you want? I'm not in the mood for visitors." I asked annoyed.

"Slender has requested us at his mansion for an urgent meeting." He explained and I groaned loudly tossing my head back.

"But I was just fucking there!" I groaned and he just shrugged as he turned and left. Sighing I followed him expecting this to be about my fuck up.

Once we arrived at the mansion I followed Splendor and Trender inside and rolled my eyes as Splendor started yelling at Slender about something I wasn't interested in and looked around hoping to see Jinkx. When I did spot her she was just coming out of her room but the moment she saw me she glared at me and went back inside her room making me sigh as I followed my brothers to Slender's office.

"What the hell did you call us here for Slender? I swear if this is just so you can bitch at me more I'm leaving now." I spat as I looked at him shutting the door behind me.

"No Offender. Believe it or not there are more important issues going on than the mess you have created." He said and I frowned when Trender decided to speak up.

"What are you two talking about? What have you done this time Offender?" He asked and I growled.

"It's none of your goddamn business Trender so stay out of it." I spat but Slender just had to answer him.

"This idiot lost his proxy so now she's staying here until this one get his act straight." Slender answered pointing at me and I growled .

"I fucking knew this was the only reason you called me here! I swear you only exist to piss me off sometimes!" I spat as I turned to leave until Slender used a tendril to shut the door again.

"Offender get back here. As I said there are more important matters that need to be addressed than your mess." He stated and I stopped as I looked at him waiting.

"Well?"

"We have reason to believe Zalgo is creating a plan that involves Willow." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"And why the hell would he just now be showing up for the kid? It's been almost two years now since Splendy found the kid. Why now?" I asked crossing my arms.

"We think he's been there since she gained her powers." Splendor answered explaining that Willow said she got her second rabbit from a friend.

"That friend could be anyone. What makes you think it's Zalgo?" I asked doubtful until he explained what Willow said he looks like and we all looked at each other.

"So why does he even want the kid in the first place?" I asked and Slender spoke up.

"With her abilities she could be dangerous if used against us. There's no telling what he has planned." 

"We need to figure out what we are going to do with Willow." Trender suggested and we nodded and I noticed Splendor had gone silent.

"I suggest she stays here with me." Slender suggested and I watched as all hell broke loose from that one comment.

Jinkx's p.o.v.

After I was sure Offender was gone I went back downstairs to see Mercy sitting on the couch with Willow on her lap and smiled as I sat down beside her.

"She seems to really like you." I said as I watched Willow lean against her happy.

"Well she has started looking at me as a motherly figure and I don't really mind it." She replied as she hummed an oddly familiar tune until I heard Azura speak up.

"You know mother used to sing that same song to us when we would have nightmares or were upset." She said as she smiled and sat to the right of Mercy who looked confused.

"I'm sorry but who are you? I don't think we've met before." Mercy said and I watched as Azura looked down and frowned sad.

"So none of you remember? The four of us are sisters with the same mother just different fathers due to unfortunate events." She said introducing herself and I looked at her.

"Why don't any of us remember anything? You seem to be the only one that does." I asked as Mercy nodded in agreement and Azura shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Perhaps mother did something to us before we were separated but left me with my memories so I would eventually find you three. That's the only thing I can think of." She said  and we went silent for a moment until Mercy spoke up.

"So Jinkx what's up with Offender? He looked miserable when I got here." She asked and my eye twitched at the mention of him as I looked at her.

"Oh did he now? Good! The asshole finally understands how I fucking felt while I was his proxy. " I spat and she backed off realizing she had hit a nerve and turned her attention to Azura asking what she was.

"Oh I'm a siren just like mother."

"Could you tell us more about her? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know." Mercy asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Well mother was really protective of us and for good reason too. Because of our uniqueness many people hunted us down in either fear or greed. She loved all of us so much and did whatever she could to make sure we were safe, happy, and healthy." She explained and I spoke up.

"So why did she separate us then if she loved us so much?" I asked and noticed Azura frown as she held a sad look in her eyes.

"Like I said mother did everything she could to make sure we were safe even if that meant separating us. One day a group of people found us and kept chasing us. She managed to find a safe place but knew they wouldn't stop until we were dead so she gave us away to protect us."

When Azura finished the three of us looked at each other in shock and wondered the same thing.

"Is she still alive?" I asked and Azura nodded and we all sat there in silence thinking about everything until we heard a shout from upstairs and looked at Slender's office.

"You're not taking her from me!"