Introduction

It's time for the biggest war in the Marvel Cinematic Universe- the Infinity War. I have to warn you: major character deaths, mental and physical pain, tears, sorrow, suffering ... yeah, you know what I'm talking about. 

For those who didn't read my other FFs (and I really suggest you to do so to understand this one!), I have here a summary of my two OCs who are gonna be both my protagonists and main characters of this fan-fiction.

Eve Farrell Barnes
Alias: Voltricity
Age: 99 (biologically: 32)
Species: enhanced human
Husband: James Buchanan Barnes
Skills: electricity production and immunity, enhanced super-soldier, combat and military skills
Family: mother: Elizabeth Farrell (dead), father unknown
Affiliation: Avengers (formerly), fugitive
Status: alive
Face claim: Scarlett Byrne

Aurora Reyes
Alias: Aurora
Age: 30
Species: human/celestial hybrid
Significant other: Loki Laufeyson
Skills: engineering, combat skills
Family: Yondu (surrogate father, dead), mother: Dorothy Reyes (dead), father: Ego (dead), half-brother: Peter Quill
Affiliation: Ravagers (formerly), Guardians of the Galaxy (formerly), Revengers
Status: alive
Face claim: Emilia Clarke (auburn, short hair)

It'll be quite a challenge to have two main characters but I'm looking forward to write this story! The point of views will always alternate with each chapter and it'll start with Eve's in the prelude with a flashback, then it'll continue with Aurora's point of view in the prologue and so on!

The rights of the characters and main storyline go to Marvel Studios and Stan Lee, though I own my characters and their backstories.

I will post one chapter weekly, possibly every Sunday. So please, don't ask when the next update will come and be patient.

Avengers 4 will be included in this fan-fiction and it will be added later as "Part II" whereas Infinity War is "Part I".

Well, that's it for now. Are you excited?