Author's Note

... You still alive?

Yeah, me neither, but we all knew that would be happening.

So, what now? Honestly, I hoped that I wouldn't finish the Infinity War part until Avengers 4 or at least Captain Marvel would be out. Turned out that I'm writing faster than expected, ha ha. Oh, boy, we don't even know the title for Avengers 4 yet.

This story will be paused until Avengers 4 is out, obviously. So, you guys gotta wait, just like me. Sorry.

Also, about the Loki series? I don't know if I'm gonna write that, it probably depends on how A4 is gonna end.

In the meantime, there's, as I mentioned, my Tony fanfic on AO3. Trust me, I hate self-promotion because I just feel selfish doing it, but I just wanted to inform you all since there were a looooot of people asking about next projects and Tony or Steve fanfics and stuff.

It's not gonna be in the same universe as Eve and Aurora because it'll be completely AU. It takes place in the 90s and they are all teenagers at a boarding school (S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy). You guys can check it out if  you want, it's called "Miles from Normal" by SaintedValhalla and the link is on my account. Then again, you don't have to read it, I won't force you to anything. I only post there because I eventually want to build up a Tumblr acc for my fanfic (with gifs and funny text posts etc.), the chapters are also much longer there.

I also want to thank you for all the support and votes and comments so far. Honestly, without you, I would've never continued to work on my writing, so I'm grateful for each of you ❤️

So, I'll see you either on AO3 or until A4 is out. That's it for now, I guess.