Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

It was Kian who first walked into the picture, he was smiling like a sadistic fuck. I was still frozen in my spot although I was beginning to get more feeling back which probably means I will be able to move soon.

Kian's eye locked on me and stalked over and he started to laugh.

"Poor, poor Katrina. I have to say you'll be the first vampire banshee hybrid after your transition." He crouched down to my level and I desperately tried to move away from him. "Lucky for us you're almost finished draining the blood bag but this is bad news for you because we're going to give you a painful death."

I could feel myself crying, I wanted to stop. I didn't want them to see me weak but I was, I wanted to die but I didn't want to come back.

"Unfortunately I'm not allowed to kill you myself, your father will be the first to see the life slip from your eyes." His smile got wider when we hear heavy footsteps approaching us. He got really close to my face, "he's here. I'm going to love this."

That's when he came in, he hadn't changed much. He had gotten older, he looked tired but he still looked incredibly cruel and it was clear in still had the need to abuse me. What shocked me is that he walked over to Jen before coming to me.

He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to sit up. What I saw shocked me to the core so much so that I let out a gasp. Jen's face was red with tears and blood but what was worse was her stomach. They had stabbed her, the other girls looked as shocked as I did.

"I need you to sit the fuck up, I thought you were a Luna are you so weak that you can't do something so simple." He slapped her across the face and the casually walked into the centre of where we were sitting. "No that you're all here and alert we can tell you why we brought you here. You see each of you have a gift, something unusual."

He looked back over at Jen, "she was chosen to be a Luna but she is of omega blood. This is the first case in centuries." He pointed at Greyson's mate, "and this beauty is a charmer, she is able to bend everyone's will with a simple look or thought." He crouched down in front of me and I felt my heart speed up he didn't make any moveto hurt I still felt nervous around him, "now this is an example of how good things happen to bad people, she destroyed our family yet she was graced with the gift of the banshee. We are transforming her into a brand new hybrid, not that she deserves it. I just want the pleasure of killing her over and over again. He marched over to Clarista, I wanted to sigh in relief that he was finished with me for now. and wrenched her head up using her hair as a handle, "this one is something special. Born a hybrid, fairy and wolf, this gave her an edge with mates. What was it four in the space of six months. She will bear our gift, she was further along than the Luna over there that's why we disposed of hers. It wasn't needed."

Kian walked into the now empty spot in the centre. "We will be releasing the Luna and the Charmer after today but the pregnant one and the beta's mate will stay until we see fit."

I didn't get time to fully process what had just happened because a fist came flying into face and sent me into another dimension.

I woke up still feeling the effects on the punch my head hurt like a bitch but I was able to move a little and my arm looked normal again, that could only have meant one thing. I was about to become a vampire.

"You're up, it's nice to see you so helpless." My father appeared to me coming out of the dark with a small smirk on his face. "As a child you always fought back it was infuriating, you see Katrina you deserve everything that has and will every happen to you. Eventually all the others will be free but you will remain here going through a cycle of death and everyone will forget that you every existed. Your mate will find another but now you can die not forever."