Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

I sat up on Kai looking at him through my slightly hooded eyes. For a few seconds we sat like that waiting to catch our breaths, I could see the lust in his eyes but I also saw love in there and I know my eyes mirrored his.

The heat was pouring from my and I could feel my top stick to me. Without thinking I whipped it off. Kai's growl brought the true magnitude of what I had done to my attention. I looked around for my disguarded garment but I had thrown it across the room.

I probably disgusted him, everything that had happened was clearly illustrated all over my body I tried to cover myself with my arms but the were gently pried away.

Kai began kissing over each mark. trailing the kisses along each and every mark. "I love you Kat there's no need to try and hid yourself, we both know that the most beautiful person in the room is you."

I blushed an embarrassing shade of red, "you're just saying that because I'm your mate." I draped my arms over his shoulders, "I love you so much Kai. I want to do this." I leaned in and began our kiss again, soft and slow we started but it quickly escalated to heated and passionate make out. I restarted the kisses trailing them along his neck reaching his shoulder but I didn't stop. I couldn't.

I only broke the path of kisses to tear off his shirt, I didn't care that it was now in two on my floor. All I cared about was that it was off and his torso laid there bare for me. I continued my assault on him. I smiled against his chest, it was rising and falling rapidly. I heard him grown as I nipped playfully at his skin, his breathing only getting shallower as I got lower.

I ignited a growl from him when I finally reached his waist band, it was as if a sex crazed animal had taken over me.

I pointed at his bottoms, "take them off." I sounded aggressive but be the smirk he was giving me, I guess he was enjoying this side.

He propped himself on his shoulders, his face was still slightly flushed but the sly smirk still sat on his face. "I'll take them off if you take off yours first."

I raised a sharp eyebrow at him, "fine." I stepped of him swiftly taking notice of a certain something waiting for me in his pants.

I took of my bottoms but left my panties on, I don't care if he wanted them off too. I wanted to please him first so we was taking his boxers off first.

I folded my arms, it was his go now. I wanted to see what surprise he had for me, I couldn't help but lick my lips in pleasure and anticipation as he slowly removed with bottoms before slipping off his boxers.

I choked on air when I finally saw the true size of him, I should have expected it. He was tall it was proportional but it was so big, about the size of my forearm.

Still I wanted him, sure it was huge but I had full fledged desire for him. I stalked over to him all he did was stare at me with confusion before he realised what I was about to do to him.

I gently circled my fingers of both hands on his fully hardened member, I heard him groan and I felt him tense. I rubbed him up and down getting faster with each motion. but as his groaning got faster I stopped, I smiled at his dazed expression. I could see the disappointment in his eyes if only he knew what I planned next.

I brought my mouth down to the tip of him, it was already yet with pleasure and I knew I was too. I licked him working my way down the shaft until I had kissed and licked every part of him. I looked at him through my eyelashes he was looking back down at me his eyes were filled with love that spurred me on.

I took as much of him as I could into my mouth, moving my head up and down. I felt Kai brush his fingers through my hair, he assisted my head. Moving to up and down his length but not forcing anything. Our pace grew faster and I knew he was almost finished.