Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

This chapter is quite triggering, a lot more than it has been. If you are sensitive to self harm and miscarriage then I suggest you read with caution.

I was sat down in front of her by Mark, I walked to the centre of where he had us sitting.

"I'm going to leave you two to get fully acquainted, you will be seeing a lot of each other after all." He turned to walk away but swiftly turned toward me, "almost forgot to tie you down." He zip tied me to the table and skipped out.

There is something broken in that guy's head. I looked over at Clarista who was looking frantically around her.

"Katrina you're going to get out of here, Kai wont stop until he finds you. I'm never getting out, they've got me trapped and Mark is going to mark me soon. You see Mark was my mate but he rejected me and through his own actions he ended up killing the girl he had marked." She looked down at her covered hands and a tear slid down her cheek, "they're going to hurt you. They're going to drill into you that Kai has forgotten about you or that he has moved on. He has looked for you for years he will never give up."

Her words filled me with hope and happiness. But I didn't like the fact that she was so sure that she'll remain here with the psycho Mark.

"Clarista what did they do to you why are our hands completely covered in a towel, you're pregnant shouldn't they be taking care of you?" Taking her appearance in again she looked destroyed.

"They don't injure me below my chest, they have my hands covered because I tried to kill myself using my fingernails but obviously that didn't work. So instead they beat me up a little and covered my hands up." She acted so nonchalant about it but her expression turned serious. "They're going to want your blood please try not to give too much, I know you can't really control how much blood you give. They're taking samples from everyone and they'll be injecting it into the baby, I'm just worried that giving it too much vampire blood will make it kill me."

I completely forgot I was a vampire, I don't crave blood at the moment but I do feel very hungry. "I'll try my best, I'm sorry that they're doing this to you and if I ever get out I'm getting you out too."

I small smile graced her face before Mark came back in with a satchel. He looked over the moon.

"So I trust that you two are well acquainted. I know that Clarista must have been telling you about our troubled past but that's all over now and she is where she belongs and so are you." He carefully took out two syringes full of blood and smiled at me holding an empty one, "this might hurt but don't worry if you get an infection it'll be gone after the next time we kill you."

I didn't have any time to process what he said and the needle was pushed into my bicep, which on my body is the worst place to get blood. I bent my arm slightly and stiffened it, I didn't want to give blood but it gushed out of me, thankfully though only half of the syringe was full when Mark decided to take it out I felt weak and more thirsty that I have ever felt before.

Mark looked Clarista over and shook his head, "this wont do, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to inject you. Your body is too weak to handle the changes in the baby right now." He began untying me but he briefly paused. "I think you'll both be very happy to know that the charmer will be bearing the packs heir so don't be alarmed if you hear screams, she will like it in the end."

Okay that's it I'm done being submissive, as soon as he broke the zip tie I swung a punch at him but he managed to catch my fist as it flew near his face.

"Now, now Katrina did you really think that would work." He gripped both of my fists and got close to my ear, "I will destroy you if I have to. You belong to me now and you do as you're told." With that he squeezed my hands until I slowly felt my bones popping and cracking.