*Main Characters

Kiara Aka Diamond (19) Lesbian. Lives in California the "Good Girl" as most would say, but don't all good girls go bad eventually?
Her mom is facing cancer and Kiara is just enjoying every moment with her while she still can.

-----------------------------------------------------------

India aka Ice (21) 🌈 Lesbian. Born in Detroit currently living in California.
Never been financially stable she had been in the system as a foster child all the way up until her adulthood. Her foster parents were old, retired and they could not support her anymore. She no longer stays with them and is trying to make it the best way she knows how. So she seeks help from a local shelter.

------------------------------------------------------

London aka Star (24). Student by day stripper by night. She never seen herself actually becoming a stripper but with her needing to pay back student loans and money becoming tight after her bills and car note are paid, what quicker way is there to make cash? Thats how it all started. With just needing some extra cash stripping became her lifestyle she just couldn't help it when the money started flowing it trapped her. In just one night she makes enough money to pay everything.

_____________________________________
Pamela the  director of the All womans Shelter