Final

When you truely care about someone you lay everything on the line for them you except character flaws you except them for who they are you dont put that person down .

Through out this long crazy journey I learned alot about others as well as myself you have to be prepared for some disloyal shit even if you have a good heart does not guarantee people are going to treat you right.

My mom leaving this earth left me with some regrets because we were not on good terms before she died if I would turn back the hands of times I would of put all the petty shit behind to not be left with that on my brain.

Indie came at the right place at the right time I tried to hide My feelings for as long as I possibly could.Me and Indie are official she is officialy my girlfriend me and Indie are no longer in the shelter we have our own place Star Got shot up in the strip club by someone who apparetly use to talk to her.

We have a dependable vehicle no more catching the bus one of the shelter memebers told us about a dealership who helps first time buyers of the youth community get in a reasonable vehicle.I layed everything on the table about what happened with me and Ciara I told her the reason why I was acting like a complete ass for those two weeks.

She completly understood and she said if ciara would of gave me something she would of stood by my side that is why she is my baby how many females are really going to be down for you like that she was so respectful andunderstanding of my circumstances she just wanted to make sure that I was going to be just about her and not be chasing these females in these streets.

I told her I have a diamond why would I chase A pebble she thought I was kidding but I was being so Serious I have all I need and I can say I am more than content where I am at with India.

She got shot right in the forhead The strip club has closed down things have been good well so I thought but what happens when your past comes to bite you in the ass then what.

Stay tuned for whats up Next you can only play a game for so long you can only run for so long eventually you have to face the truth and the truth is...... Well that is for me to know and for you to find out.