First Day

Kiara POV

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm going off playing Lane Switch by SobxRbe. I already took a shower the night before so I put on my baby blue jeans, my crisp white tee fresh out the pack and my dark blue jordans that I got from my shoe plug before they were released. I try not to get my good shoes dirty especially these jordans that cost me almost $200 I mean.. I'm not tripping I make good money, especially for me being the age I am. Most people my age dont make half as much in a week compared to what I do.

I am really dreading schoolGoing down the hallways of Eastway High School, dramatic females who act like their about that life but in reality won't bust a grape. Females who pretend they missed me but in reality thought nothing about me this summer. Didn't even hit me up, then of course there is the weird kids you know the type to just stare at you and never speak. Oh shit it's time for me to be out the door so I dont miss the bus.
I grab my book bag and out the door I go... I do all this running to find out by the girl at the bus stop the bus driver is running late, the bus broke down and they are sending out another one.

"How rude of me I'm sorry my names Kiara, what's your name and what grade you in?"

"Haha my names Jade, nice to meet​ you! Im in 10th grade.. Sophomore. I'm almost there.. not really, 2 years left but they say when you become a junior things go by fast. What grade are you in while we are on the subject?"

"I'm a junior haha, can't wait to be done with school. I'm tired of childish females with all their drama, imma be in my books staying to myself besides school is about your education not all that extra stuff anyways."

"Here comes the school bus finally!"

The bus was so packed there was some people three to one seat. I can't be doing all that, i'm a slim little thing and don't wanna be squished. The last time I was in between people they keep leaning on me, not purposely but still. The bus came to a complete stop.
We have made it to Eastway High school. This bus driver was cool she had one of those portable speakers and was playing all the good songs.