First friday

"WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"India why your ass so hyper this early in the morning?"

"Do you know what today is"?

Yes it is Friday and it is time for me to go to sleep India you tripping!

Diamond the only one tripping is you"

**She playfully grabs my neck**

"India babygirl dont grab my neck like that i like that type of shit you just turned me on"

"What you going to do if i dont stop?"

"I'mma flip your ass around handcuff you to the bed and tie your feet together"

"Anymore questions?"

"No exactly but close your eyes"

"Why"?

"Just do it!"

"Bitch this is not nike"

"Just do it!"

I close my eyes and i feel India's soft hands rub against my body if i didnt know any better i would swear she was trying to seduce me she has no idea what this has started to catch her breath her fingers begin to go below my belly button and her hand slips inside my pants she then goes and takes my pants completly off .

she kisses my lips before she tells me now open your eyes i look into her beautiful hazel eyes i was so mezmorized and shocked she lightly nibbles on my bottom lip and whispers sweat nothings in my ear "I want you".

"Are you going with me  To first friday?"

"Wait a minute how are you going to seduce me and not finish the seducing"?

"Because i can"

"Smh you nervous all you had to say babygirl is you nervous you was talking all that mess but you cant even back it up.

"You right how about later tonight you show me"

I'm down💦💦

*we get ready in under a hour*

Lesbians don't get dressed in different rooms unless you have a girl out of the respect for your partner then of course but we all have the same things so there is no point.

  Watching her dripping wet body and the steam that came from the bathroom because she took a shower made me want to say fuck going out we can netflix and chill here i wonder if she moans during sex if thats the case i'm going to have to put my hands around her mouth I got my strap in the luggage bag my bag has so many compartments i am so glad they did not look in that one during the security search talk about embarassing.

"India make sure you got everything and good job on not taking forever to do your makeup"

"You trying to be funny

"no I was just saying a statement why you all in your feelings"?

"I need sex"

"No we need to get out this room we can talk about me sucking your soul out your body later"

India gets on the bed and lifts up her dress revealing her sexy laced panties i could not resist the temptation to smack her nice round ass.

"Why are you doing this to me India i am trying to be good Fuck!"

"I am leaving this room are you coming or not"?

"I'm coming