Rainbow strip club

Me and India look around in amazement this strip club is big as hell we stick together because you can easily get lost in here there are strob lights  foggers,Hookah Lounge,bar,this room called the boom boom room they have all kinds of stuff in there .

I asked Indie if she was trying to go in that room she looked at me and started blushing she aint ready for me I can tell by her actions.All we hear is Cardi B up next "Ran down on that bitch twice you know me I be rude forever if a bitch beef with me we will beef forever!"
Cardi B had on this nice black dress it looks like she spent probally way to much to much money for it.

Money was flying left and right I wish i could just pocketed some of the money shit it is money everywhere lt is so tempting to get the money and  Leave.

Indie Was dancing and I came from behind her and put my hands on her waist she acted like she aint want it  her lips were saying one thing and her body was saying another.

Cardi B did one or two songs and she was off stage the last song she played was Bodak Yellow that is her newest song as soon as that song came on everybody instantly got hyped in the strip club one person was trying to get on stage with Cardi Cardi was so cool ,calm,and collective she did'nt care who was on stage this was her last song anways she might as well let them get on stage if they want to.

Cardi B just finished her performance and now this chick named Star is about to perform she looks like a complete bad ass bouji female India said the same thing like why she walk on the stage with such attitude? I feel like she has probally been doing this a long time so she just has that mentality because of that.

"Diamond this bitch aint even cute to be doing that"

"I know right india"

People are about to spend there last on star they are spending more on star than Cardi and. Cardi is a well known celeb.

We make our way to the bar to get some drinks

"what would you like?"

"A long island Tea".

"Indie have you ever had a long island team?"

"No but I want to try it

"Okay...

"Why whats wrong with it?

"Oh nothing..

"Okay"

"So one long island tea"

"No two long islands please"

We come back just in time Star is on stage.She is doing something I have always wanted to do pole dancing it seems like it would be a good workout out.

"Indie is looking so unimpressed"

"Whats wrong Indie?"

"I wasted my time to see this basic bitch twirl on a pole she ain't even that damn cute!"

"Indie you said that a little loud don't you think"

"Diamond you know i don't care right?"

"Yea i know"

"So whats the problem and besides what is she going to do"?

At this point i think it is the alchol

"And dont look at me like that you think I am drunk dont you?"

"Well are you"?

"No i just want this pussy pounded and eat"

"You keep playing with me diamond"

"Hold on i'm playing but you was lifting you cloths up revealing you sexy laced panties to me thinking we was just gunna leave like that"

"You left with me did'nt you?"

"Yes"

"I was not about to have you out here by yourself"

"Star finally gets off stage"

"Diamond that bitch was so whack"

"I'm going to go speak"

"Hey star nice performance"

This bitch really told her nice performance😂😂

"How long have you been doing this?"

"1 year"

"Are yall hiring?"

"We actually are"

"We need two people

"Are yall trying to get in here ?"

"Well i am idk about her"

"I got college student loans to pay back"

"We are both down"

"Alright then try outs are on fridays can yall come back next friday or the following friday?"

"What's yalls names ?"

"My names diamond"

And my names "Ice"

"Nice to meet yall y'all seem real cool"

"Yall can get my number 679-556-0094

"Hate to cut this short but I have to go keep in touch"

"And you wont make alot of money your first year but it will come"

"Listen star I know you telling us from your experience but everybody is different"

"Oop okay then Ice dont be to cold now"

"Ice lets go "

"Nice meeting yall"

"Wtf was that you tryna come for her and it was our first time meeting her"

**walks of out club**

"Naw fuck that she tryna come sideways like i wont make no money like bitch! Look at me and look at you and that  whack ass performance I was just trying to be nice to her ass because i really want this job"

"You just moody but i know why and I am going to handle that when we get back"

"Oh really now"

"Uhmm